tomorrow at work

dipper

sometime i can deal with a loss because i can come on this mb and vent. but it is going to be hard once i hit the parking lot at work tomorrow. i hear it already, "what happen to the falcons?". i get tired of fussing with fans from other teams and hearing how good there team is doing.

sometime i can deal with a loss because i can come on this mb and vent. but it is going to be hard once i hit the parking lot at work tomorrow. i hear it already, "what happen to the falcons?". i get tired of fussing with fans from other teams and hearing how good there team is doing.

pffffft!

i work in atlanta, and am well known around my office as a sainst fan.

all the falcons fans in my building will be taking their frustrations out on me ..... dry.gif

yeah i have to deal with the same crap. it's like people who don't support this team have to run their ######ing mouths off to people who do support the falcons.

thats an easy fix, just quit your job and dont go back until we are good again..........

this loss wasn't as bad as the 56+ points scored on us by the chiefs a couple years ago....it's just a loss (and we still went to the nfc championship game). thursday will be another loss.....but there are games left this season that we can win. chin up bros! chin up!

your correct we got drilled in kansas city, i think this hurts more because petrino wouldn't put joey in the game. coming out of halftime byron should have been benched...

this loss wasn't as bad as the 56+ points scored on us by the chiefs a couple years ago....it's just a loss (and we still went to the nfc championship game). thursday will be another loss.....but there are games left this season that we can win. chin up bros! chin up!

good post, man, and i can appreciate your positive attitude. the chiefs loss that year and the carolina "single-wing" debacle from last season, were two losses where i was "just" embarrassed about. but, yesterday was another level altogether, because not only was i embarrassed as a fan, but i was (and still am) mad as ****, too! mad.gif