it's great to be......

bozoatl

...jack del rio.

jags won today, and he's probably chuckling in his beer after seeing what bl did for the falcons. i think he got a call from the jax owner saying, "sorry i ever doubted you" tongue.gif

it wasnt only leftys fault, there was no protection. everyone was fumbling the ball, dunn, then on the very next play white.

it wasnt only leftys fault, there was no protection. everyone was fumbling the ball, dunn, then on the very next play white.

without question. but byron threw some butt ugly passes. skipped one to roddy, threw behind dunn. he was totally out of sync. - this coming from someone who wanted bl in the game over jh -

i was at the game and it seemed like byron held the ball to long and his release is like satchell page.the turnovers were crazy.i think byron could have used another week off but hey......hindsight.

we here in jax put up with lefty for 4 seasons.... lefty's fans were saying the same thing ya'll are now.... no protection, bad o-line, bad wr's, etc.....

let me tell ya'll something, the freaking great wall of china couldn't block for, or give lefty enough time to get away from the pass rush....

just glad he's atlanta's problem and cap hit now.....

we here in jax put up with lefty for 4 seasons.... we were saying the same thing ya'll are now.... no protection, bad o-line, bad wr's, etc.....

let me tell ya'll something, the freaking great wall of china couldn't block for, or give lefty enough time to get away from the pass rush....

well we need to keep playing him, find out if hes worth keeping for next year. and luckily its a small cap hit

we here in jax put up with lefty for 4 seasons.... lefty's fans were saying the same thing ya'll are now.... no protection, bad o-line, bad wr's, etc.....

since we're not planning to have a winning season again until about 2010 or 2011 we'll keep him on our roster laugh.giflaugh.gif