children......children...........children......

trecaijaikhor

we suck as a team period!!!!!

end of discussion. the cycle has started and we are in for the long haul of once again mediocre teams. remember the good ole days?

when we never won over 6-7 games a year.........well, they're upon us.

instead of bickering back and forth about which qb is better, face it.............neither can consistently get the job done without a near shut-out performance by our defense. neither brings anything extra to the table to keep drives alive and move the chains. we are not built like the pats and colts people.

stop looking at what the bradys and mannings and palmers are doing and comparing it to what we are doing. that's insanity. we are who we are, let's just look forward to next year's draft and off-season and see how the fo plans on rebuilding this team.

if they're not going to go after bonafied ol anywhere in the draft be it 1st or 7th round...........we better get a qb in here that can do more than the bradys and mannings.........such as totally depend on his supporting cast to move the ball................because that won't work here in atlanta. matt ryan, brohm.............forget about it. tim tebow, grothe are they guys you'll need. a bonafied rb also, because 2.4 ypc isn't going to cut it.

people love to say that the falcons benefited from a weak nfc in 2004...........well, the nfc is still weak and we're not reaping any rewards. there were 14 other teams in the nfc in 2004 that could have reaped rewards also but they didn't. the two teams that reaped did so due to what their offenses brought to the field.

and unless we plan on buying an ol like brady's, we better be gunning for tebow or someone of his stature and attributes, because a pocket guy won't make it here.

end of discussion. the cycle has started and we are in for the long haul of once again mediocre teams. remember the good ole days?

instead of bickering back and forth about which qb is better, face it.............neither can consistently get the job done without a near shut-out performance by our defense. neither brings anything extra to the table to keep drives alive and move the chains. we are not built like the pats and colts people.

stop looking at what the bradys and mannings and palmers are doing and comparing it to what we are doing. that's insanity. we are who we are, let's just look forward to next year's draft and off-season and see how the fo plans on rebuilding this team.

if they're not going to go after bonafied ol anywhere in the draft be it 1st or 7th round...........we better get a qb in here that can do more than the bradys and mannings.........such as totally depend on his supporting cast to move the ball................because that won't work here in atlanta. matt ryan, brohm.............forget about it. tim tebow, grothe are they guys you'll need. a bonafied rb also, because 2.4 ypc isn't going to cut it.

people love to say that the falcons benefited from a weak nfc in 2004...........well, the nfc is still weak and we're not reaping any rewards. there were 14 other teams in the nfc in 2004 that could have reaped rewards also but they didn't. the two teams that reaped did so due to what their offenses brought to the field.

and unless we plan on buying an ol like brady's, we better be gunning for tebow or someone of his stature and attributes, because a pocket guy won't make it here.

i agree.

i thought the o-line was geling, and not just because of the teams we played the past couple of weeks.

i guess i was wrong.

i been a falcons fan all my life and i'm tired of the bull**** every effing year. mad.gif

well, don't plan on anything changing for the better anytime soon. it takes time to build teams like n.e. & indy, not to mention better scouting of talent, better drafting of players and better utilization of the talent once they're onboard.

as an organization, we haven't done this on a consistent basis.

well, don't plan on anything changing for the better anytime soon. it takes time to build teams like n.e. & indy, not to mention better scouting of talent, better drafting of players and better utilization of the talent once they're onboard.

as an organization, we haven't done this on a consistent basis.

and i have a bad feeling we're not going to see much improvement in the next few years...

yup, 20 years ago there was no internet message boards where people could go and cry on.

well ricky made it back...maybe we'll see mike again...... laugh.gif

lifes a game u gotta play ti while u can!!!!!!!

speaking of ricky, i'd love to see him on the falcons if he could just put the bong down for a few years and really focus on football. in spite of his hippie mentality (dude seems like he should be selling tie-tied shirts at a dave mathews concert), i don't think he's a villain. i'd be willing to take a chance for a third or fourth round pick.

tim tebow?

well, the falcons do need linebackers, but i'd rather draft a quarterback well before addressing that position.

cute wink.gif , but the point is that we are going to need some one like him ( a bad a@@ linebacker type) at quarterback to overcome the shortcomings of the line!!

i would be happy with tebow..you know he could make a 4th and 1!!!

speaking of ricky, i'd love to see him on the falcons if he could just put the bong down for a few years and really focus on football. in spite of his hippie mentality (dude seems like he should be selling tie-tied shirts at a dave mathews concert), i don't think he's a villain. i'd be willing to take a chance for a third or fourth round pick.

just offer him an incentive contract, the dolfins will prob cut him and we can pick him up on the cheap

and i have a bad feeling we're not going to see much improvement in the next few years...

we won't. expect the falcons of old for a stint because it won't matter who we have as qb...........if he can't buy time or his wr can't get open. believe it or not, if brady's wrs on those super bowl teams didn't have the knack to get separations regardless of their "super-star" status, n.e. wouldn't be a dynasty. god can throw the ball, but if the wr can't get there...............what's the point?

well ricky made it back...maybe we'll see mike again...... laugh.gif

lifes a game u gotta play ti while u can!!!!!!!

not quite.... what law did ricky break? he didn't. he just failed multiple drug tests.

look at how much ricky had to go through and how long it took him to get back in the nfl.

mike has failed drug tests and is going to be a convicted federal felon. i doubt he ever plays football again let alone for the falcons.

not quite.... what law did ricky break? he didn't. he just failed multiple drug tests.

look at how much ricky had to go through and how long it took him to get back in the nfl.

mike has failed drug tests and is going to be a convicted federal felon. i doubt he ever plays football again let alone for the falcons.

ummmm mc fly..smoking weed is against the law...

i guess we know what you do in your spare time

ummmm mc fly..smoking weed is against the law...

i guess we know what you do in your spare time

yes it is against the law but ricky was never arrested for it.

this is my point. he never was arrested. he never went to court. he never went to jail.

as far as i know they never even got him for possesion. if you could get arrested for failing a drug test... half the population would be in jail.

yes we stink and the alway optimistic answer of "we have to rebuild" is pretty shallow considering you have to pick the right players to start with.

watching two first round receivers still struggling to catch the ball after this many years does not imbue me with confidence anymore in mckay.

watching ovie do nothing after being made the highest paid fb in nfl history does not instill any confidence in petrino either.

seeing petrino struggle to even name a starting qb makes me quite sure i do not trust him in picking a qb in the draft.

we can all soothe ourselves with the notion of building a team, but history says the atlanta falcons franchise just can't do that either.

go falcons !