rich mckay and bobby petrino step into my office

yea i went to the gas station after the game and got me a couple of beers, god i was so ######ed after watching that display

now that i'm home i'm on the same page as you. i had no clue what byron was doing today, but it was okay because he didn't know what he was doing either.

now that i'm home i'm on the same page as you. i had no clue what byron was doing today, but it was okay because he didn't know what he was doing either.

apparently not, next time patrino will keep the qb thats been solid..but you all can flame me if you want..but has much has mike screw this organization...i miss number 7 out there.

in the draft give me a qb or give me death. mad.gif

bloodhoundz can't take this anymore.

i hope we pay more attention to the offensive line in the draft. no matter who we play or draft to play quarterback, it will not matter without a line. that's true whether the quarterbck is vick, schaub, harrington, leftwich, redman or a player to be drafted later.

i doubt that, just because petrino's head is too big to admit he made a mistake in switching.

i love when guys on here make up crap about peoples character

the only qb we have on our roster that i like is on crutches.

today's game made me want to swallow my tongue.

i doubt d.j. is on crutches anymore