petrino is fine and is not the problem.

i feel so bad for this man...as i've seen brilliantly drawn up plays. i see plays that knapp and mora could never dream of.

he just doesn't have the personel to do what he wants to do. i saw beautiful plays drawn up only to have byron overthrow or get sacked or just throw a pick.

the wr's are balling this yr and so is the defense.

i feel so bad for this man...as i've seen brilliantly drawn up plays. i see plays that knapp and mora could never dream of.

he just doesn't have the personel to do what he wants to do. i saw beautiful plays drawn up only to have byron overthrow or get sacked or just throw a pick.

like dunn up the middle? i'm tired of seeing that crap i could call the same plays for 100k a year. dry.gif

ummm...isn't it the job of a head coach to draw up plays that will work with what you have?

don't hit him with logic 78. you might wake him from that petrino=lombardi dream that he's apparently having..... laugh.gif

lefty blew a sure td..he had robinson&white wide open deep and missed robinson..sad thing about that is at least he can throw it that far laugh.gif

petrino is a big part the problem and, in my view, the main reason we lost this game.

first and foremost, he started leftwich over harrington which is just the most assinine move he could make. why start a guy who has shown nothing yet as a falcon, hasn't won a game as a falcon, has missed the last 3 or 4 weeks due to an injury and stilly probably gimpy, over a guy who was the original starter anyway and just won two games in a row. starting leftwich messed up any synergy that the offense was starting to have under harrington.

secondly, some of the play calling was outright ludicrous. another pitch out play on a critical short yardage down. the announcers were laughing at that one.

the teams overall preparation and discipline in this game was obviously lacking. so many penalties and at such critical times. that, my friend, goes all the way up to coaching.

i've tried to give petrino the doubt for most of the season, but i'm really starting to get down on him. i know he was dealt a bad situation. however and honestly, there is still quite a bit of talent on this team.

lastly, a win today over tampa and losses by carolina and no would have opened a huge door for the falcons. falcons ruined a chance to actually make this season interesting.

falcons are toast this season.

remember, jimmy johnson started out 1-15,only to turn his team around,

give him a chance,stay on da wagon i see light at the end of the tunnel

don't waste your words on them. they have a 10 year old's mentality. they can't wait for anything. its all instant gratification or i will start crying.

cry all you want. i am giving the man the benefit of the doubt. he has this year and next and for that matter, the next. it takes time to build a winning team and i will continue to support and follow the falcons.

go ahead and laugh or say whatever but i mean really

joey sucks and can't run petrino's spread offense like he needs it to be run.

leftwich can run it but couldn't hit a standing target let alone a moving target

then on top of that

the o-line suffers from failure to block at times

the wr's are balling this yr as their route running is precised and their timing is impeccable although sometimes they drop the ball.

the running game? that left with vick

so how do expect this man to draw up mind boggling plays when nobody can run them?

the biggest success to a hc is his players. i believe in that firmly as mora and knapp would have been exposed very early without vick.

dude, you guys are hilarious. you ###### about this you ###### that it doeant matter. you guys say why are you ruinning a 180 guy up the middle? but then you say if the run one more swing or stretch play on short yardage you will puke. man does not have what he wants. he has said from the begining, he wants a big oline, he doesnt have it. he wants a bigger back, he doesnt have it. he needs a qb, that will work these 2 are not for him. i dont like losing either. but make up your minds. one day it lose your games so we can get draft picks. lets win these games cause we are actually pretty close to winning the divsion. and even if we could do that which would be remarkable, would probably make him coach of the year, when and if we did lose in the first round it would be his fault for winning just enough to not get a top notch draft pick. give the man time, and shut up!