all this downfield passing in this game

dzor

wow!!!

i feel much better knowing we had a qb who doesnt have a 'noodle arm'. gosh....wow...sure am glad we werent 'dinking and dunking' now that bl is playing!!!

its too bad we had to put up with jh throwing the 'winning' td pass last week that only went 8 yards in the air. much better to have the 'threat' we had in there today!!

phew!

blink.gif

wow!!!

i feel much better knowing we had a qb who doesnt have a 'noodle arm'. gosh....wow...sure am glad we werent 'dinking and dunking' now that bl is playing!!!

its too bad we had to put up with jh throwing the 'winning' td pass last week that only went 8 yards in the air. much better to have the 'threat' we had in there today!!

phew!

blink.gif

dzor if you`re implying that joey should have started..i agree 100%

sure. you aren't a fan, so get the ###### out.

woohooo leftwich sucks i look like a genius. give me a ######ing break, kid.

i didnt say that, so if youre going to have a temper tandrum...leave me out of it.

im not a fan???

8100 posts. yeahhh. right.

you are really upset. get your momma to make you some warm milk and tuck you in early tonight.

ojanaka was really awful, but leftwich is really bad in going through his progressions. against a cover 2 is it allowed too use checkdonws.

put harrington and him together. the one checkdowns only, the other want always to throw a td and has such a ugly throwing motion.

ojanaka was really awful, but leftwich is really bad in going through his progressions. against a cover 2 is it allowed too use checkdonws.

put harrington and him together. the one checkdowns only, the other want always to throw a td and has such a ugly throwing motion.

good points. bl had a ton of time and checkdowns dont bother me at all. its about smart football and the turnovers killed us. bl was staring at wrs all day. just poor play.

jh isnt the answer, but he has never hurt us like this. bl is just very rusty and has bad habits in other parts of the game. many thought that just having the extra "arm" was going to save the team. wrong!!

blink.gif

saaayyy ... where are those intelligent fans who said "byron is better" ??? funny they are real quiet today. rolleyes.gif

yea sure he's "better" than ole noodle arm. "obviously better", "no question", etc etc etc.

saaayyy ... where are those intelligent fans who said "byron is better" ??? funny they are real quiet today. rolleyes.gif

yea sure he's "better" than ole noodle arm. "obviously better", "no question", etc etc etc.

i dont know, but one of them is posting ehre and verrry upset at those of us that think bl didnt play very well today.

bl had as bad of a game i have ever seen. not the worst, but bad.

i dont know, but one of them is posting ehre and verrry upset at those of us that think bl didnt play very well today.

bl had as bad of a game i have ever seen. not the worst, but bad.

agreed, he played absolutley horrible today. i was actually in favor of him starting today, but ojinaka's performance at lt combined with lefty's god awful pocket presence and turnovers, i don't know if i have the stomach again to watch him line up under center.

jesus christ, you're an idiot. you're done.

have you actually said anything football related to actually give you enough credibility to call someone else a.k.a. other than yourself, and idiot

anybody who thinks joey would have won this game today is totally delusional (or has other agenda...)

i thought it was too soon for byron to come back, but i did think he gave us the best chance to win.

obviously, we don't have a qb playing for the falcons anymore.

****, put in dunn!!