jay glazer

with that being said: now what harrington huggers!?! laugh.gif

since leftwich will be starting again...... i want to see how leftwich performs against a good defense. harrington has already gone against good defenses....jacksonville, and tennessee. harrington did decent against jax and we would have won that game if we had morten at the time. unfortunately, we had a horrible kicker instead.

leftwich has only gone against new orleans. he only played little more than a half. against a bad defense, leftwich only looked average. so.....let's see how leftwich performs against a good defense. let's see if leftwich gets us that much needed 3rd win in a row.

if harrington were to start and get crushed behind the line, and we lost....all would blame harrington. let's see if the same happens to leftwich, i hope we win but..... bottomline, i am interested in leftwich's performance against a good team....and if leftwich gets crushed and we lose....i am interested in the reaction of all the leftwich huggers. i am willing to bet that if we lose, they will blame everything except for leftwich. heck, to them it will probably still be joey's fault. i don't want leftwich to come back against a horrible team....because if we win, then the huggers will make him out to be the greatest.

starting leftwich against tampa bay!!! if leftwich does good and we win, then i will support leftwich as starter over harrington 100%.

it will be interesting.

since leftwich will be starting again...... i want to see how leftwich performs against a good defense. harrington has already gone against good defenses....jacksonville, and tennessee. harrington did decent against jax and we would have won that game if we had morten at the time. unfortunately, we had a horrible kicker instead.

leftwich has only gone against new orleans. he only played little more than a half. against a bad defense, leftwich only looked average. so.....let's see how leftwich performs against a good defense. let's see if leftwich gets us that much needed 3rd win in a row.

if harrington were to start and get crushed behind the line, and we lost....all would blame harrington. let's see if the same happens to leftwich, i hope we win but..... bottomline, i am interested in leftwich's performance against a good team....and if leftwich gets crushed and we lose....i am interested in the reaction of all the leftwich huggers. i am willing to bet that if we lose, they will blame everything except for leftwich. heck, to them it will probably still be joey's fault. i don't want leftwich to come back against a horrible team....because if we win, then the huggers will make him out to be the greatest.

starting leftwich against tampa bay!!! if leftwich does good and we win, then i will support leftwich as starter over harrington 100%.

it will be interesting.

i agree.