help!

atlanthony

personally i'd go with coles

browns passed a bit on pitt so jets just might

i expect lee evans to be shut down all day. he couldn't get anything the last time these two teams played.

then again he has looked much better since their bye week

coles is the safe pick but if your a gambling man go with evans. he has more upside for a huge game. if nothing else itll give you something to watch night.

who are your other recivers?

also do you feel that you will have to strain for points this week to beat your opponet (your record? his?)

my record is 7-3 and im in 2nd place.his record is 5-5 but my wr's never do good they are...

starting

laveranues coles

hines ward

donte stallworth

bench

roddy white

lee evans

dwayne bowe

my record is 7-3 and im in 2nd place.his record is 5-5 but my wr's never do good they are...

starting

laveranues coles

hines ward

donte stallworth

bench

roddy white

lee evans

dwayne bowe

well, you have excellent depth at wr, just no real dominant reciever.

if it were me, i would start roddy over stallworth, simply because roddy will get more passes thrown his way, and stallworth has only really had about two productive games.

good luck with the outcome, i got a league where i am 6-4 on a 2 game losing streak and need production out of boldin, galloway (yay for conflict of interest) and roddy today

well, you have excellent depth at wr, just no real dominant reciever.

if it were me, i would start roddy over stallworth, simply because roddy will get more passes thrown his way, and stallworth has only really had about two productive games.

good luck with the outcome, i got a league where i am 6-4 on a 2 game losing streak and need production out of boldin, galloway (yay for conflict of interest) and roddy today

i was 7-0 but im on a 3 game losing streak so im desperate lol