could hall be part of the reason that chris has learned so quickly?

Kayoh

due to deangelo hall at lcb and being such a threat to pick six, teams generally pick on our rcb. so, could hall's presence have to do with chris houston's quick learning curve? because he's been thrown at so much in such a short time span? i don't know, i think it might.

due to deangelo hall at lcb and being such a threat to pick six, teams generally pick on our rcb. so, could hall's presence have to do with chris houston's quick learning curve? because he's been thrown at so much in such a short time span? i don't know, i think it might.

yeah.....every rookie looks to somebody...and hall was the guy.....i heard he learned from l. sanders too unsure.gif

well, i think he listened to hall more..........and when sanders helped chris out, i think chris just did the exact opposite of sanders and voila....................soon to be a great db.

well considering that experience is the best teacher, and due to hall, houston is getting thrown at more, i would say that hall is helping houston.

well considering that experience is the best teacher, and due to hall, houston is getting thrown at more, i would say that hall is helping houston.

this is exactly what i meant. i didn't say anything about a mentor. lewis sanders has been mentoring chris since he came in, and apparently, that's the main reason we brought him in in the first place; to help make a young cb's play better, whether it was jimmy's or chris's.

but yeah, i meant that due to chris getting targeted so much because of teams avoiding hall, he got a lot more experience in a lot less time, so that might be why he's progressed so well.

this is exactly what i meant. i didn't say anything about a mentor. lewis sanders has been mentoring chris since he came in, and apparently, that's the main reason we brought him in in the first place; to help make a young cb's play better, whether it was jimmy's or chris's.

but yeah, i meant that due to chris getting targeted so much because of teams avoiding hall, he got a lot more experience in a lot less time, so that might be why he's progressed so well.

you are 100% correct.