petrino

uup115

i m pretty sure falcons head coach bobby petrino still thinks he s coaching in college. how else can you explain how he d let the media inform quarterback joey harrington that once byron leftwich is healthy, he ll be the starting quarterback again.

joey harrington may suck, but he has been in this system a few months longer than leftwich and he s been at the helm of the falcons two-game winning streak that has put them within striking distance of the nfc south lead. petrino has let yet another situation spiral out of control, and this one involves the starting quarterback. this shows me that petrino is better suited for the college game, where players have limited media access and are on scholarship.

linkage

laugh.gif

i don't think he was trying to keep it a secret. rolleyes.gif

he flat out benched joey harrington for byron leftwich when he thought leftwich had a good enough grasp on the offense. joey isn't stupid and i'm sure petrino wasn't playing mindgames with him.

more sensationalized bs.

i think you guys are way to soft and sentimental to even have the right to talk about football.

"omgoshzors how could petrinos be so cruel! he should have beenz telling harringtons personally aboutz hiz benching of hiselfs and not been a crueler! hes such a crueler! poor harringtons hes must be so sad and pained"

your all pansies. end of story.

petrino announced after the giants game the byron would be the qb for the rest of the year. it's not petrino's fault joey assumed that just because he went down for a couple of games he was the permanent starter.

thank god at least someone else gets it!!!!!!

for those that dont - please stop making more threads on it, just contribute on the ones already here.

i m pretty sure falcons head coach bobby petrino still thinks he s coaching in college. how else can you explain how he d let the media inform quarterback joey harrington that once byron leftwich is healthy, he ll be the starting quarterback again.

joey harrington may suck, but he has been in this system a few months longer than leftwich and he s been at the helm of the falcons two-game winning streak that has put them within striking distance of the nfc south lead. petrino has let yet another situation spiral out of control, and this one involves the starting quarterback. this shows me that petrino is better suited for the college game, where players have limited media access and are on scholarship.

excrement!!!!!!! dry.gif

does anyone have a link to where harrington himself said he was upset about the way petrino handled things? i have yet to see one. if there is not one, all this crybaby bs is completely over-dramatic and quite laughable.

i agree. i havent seen anything. people treat joey like he just shot their mother or something. he is our backup qb. no reason to make up things about him to prove a point.

i agree. i havent seen anything. people treat joey like he just shot their mother or something. he is our backup qb. no reason to make up things about him to prove a point.

i just don't get it. people are making more of a stink over harrington vs leftwich than they did over vick vs schaub. i never thought i'd see it. once respectable posters have turned to using rumors, non-reputable media sources, and just plain drama as the basis of their posts.

laugh.gif

i don't think he was trying to keep it a secret. rolleyes.gif

he flat out benched joey harrington for byron leftwich when he thought leftwich had a good enough grasp on the offense. joey isn't stupid and i'm sure petrino wasn't playing mindgames with him.

more sensationalized bs.

exactly !!! .. some people aren't bright enough to realize this.

alot of players seem to be complaining about petrino and there seems to be alot of controversy around the team. i think petrino may be good at designing plays but he is letting the media have a field day with him because of his poor communication skills. he should be like belichick when talking about the qb issue. you want to keep the bucs guessing who is going to start.