espn picks

faninmd

who is wickersham?

all but him are going off the record not knowing the facts.

fact: tb has no running game

fact: deangelo and houston > galloway and hilliard, shut down all day.

fact: roddy and robinson will burn the old and decrepit bucs d

fact: ovi will slam brooks to the ground

fact: abe will dominate garcia all day

...i'm from tampa...it's my hometown team...my sister was a cheerleader for the bucs...my cousin was a cheerleader for the bucs...we are bucs fans from day one. why are u a fan.

loved eric metcalf when he got traded to atl from the browns....and i can't stand the bears, my family was obsessed w/ em. so i chose atl.

tampa is a good city though....my unlce is always on the sidelines because he is the main editor for the st. pete times.

derrick brooks and simeon rice gave me the nickname "black sheep" because my uncle told them how much i loved the falcons and i'm part of the family. i've never met them in my life, but they know me, haha.

loved eric metcalf when he got traded to atl from the browns....and i can't stand the bears, my family was obsessed w/ em. so i chose atl.

tampa is a good city though....my unlce is always on the sidelines because he is the main editor for the st. pete times.

derrick brooks and simeon rice gave me the nickname "black sheep" because my uncle told them how much i loved the falcons and i'm part of the family. i've never met them in my life, but they know me, haha.

i stick with home...usf...lightning...and my bucs. i could never root for any other team...well maybe the colts cuz of dungy so i understand.

i stick with home...usf...lightning...and my bucs. i could never root for any other team...well maybe the colts cuz of dungy so i understand.

yea...i'm strickly illinois other than football.

u of i everything.....epsecially football, basketball and wrestling.

bulls

cubs

hate the white sox

who are the blackhawks?

does jim verhulst ring a bell for ya.....thats my uncle that works for the st pete times.

yea...i'm strickly illinois other than football.

u of i everything.....epsecially football, basketball and wrestling.

bulls

cubs

hate the white sox

who are the blackhawks?

does jim verhulst ring a bell for ya.....thats my uncle that works for the st pete times.

jim does not ring a bell...i can say that i really liked visiting chicago in the summer...the navy pier was cool.

jim does not ring a bell...i can say that i really liked visiting chicago in the summer...the navy pier was cool.

yea....i miss chicago a ton, i don't know why i moved from there. but did you ever go on top of the sears tower? navy pier was cool, but thats only if your a tourist.....otherwise its kinda lame. chicago is actually making a new sky scrapper right on lake shore drive....supposed to be taller than the sears tower by about 50 stories.....so that will be cool.

i really like busch gardens in tampa........loved the shei-kra or whatever its called. i was down there this past april and had a blasty. i hate the long bridge though....i hate water.

yea....i miss chicago a ton, i don't know why i moved from there. but did you ever go on top of the sears tower? navy pier was cool, but thats only if your a tourist.....otherwise its kinda lame. chicago is actually making a new sky scrapper right on lake shore drive....supposed to be taller than the sears tower by about 50 stories.....so that will be cool.

i really like busch gardens in tampa........loved the shei-kra or whatever its called. i was down there this past april and had a blasty. i hate the long bridge though....i hate water.

i wanna move back but wifey(we met at busch gardens) thinks it's too hot.we are in nc home of the panties...talk about fair weather fans!

yaaa but who also picked for us. peter king picked us. say it aint so. tongue.gif

tampa bay buccaneers (5-4) at atlanta falcons (3-6)

suddenly the falcons aren't pathetic. i like their recent spunk on defense, and i think defensive coordinator mike zimmer will throw some interesting changeups at jeff garcia.

falcons 21, buccaneers 14

wink.gif

http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/pickoff

yaaa but who also picked for us. peter king picked us. say it aint so. tongue.gif

tampa bay buccaneers (5-4) at atlanta falcons (3-6)

suddenly the falcons aren't pathetic. i like their recent spunk on defense, and i think defensive coordinator mike zimmer will throw some interesting changeups at jeff garcia.

falcons 21, buccaneers 14

wink.gif

http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/pickoff

i met him in ct...i was working at a jewelry store in trumbull when he walks up and asks me where the starbucks was...i told him and asked him what he thought of my bucs...he said brad johnson wasn't very good and we wouldn't do too good....that was 2002!! laugh.gif