funny, i never though in the next 5 years atl would have a qb debate

when vick was here there was stability at that position. of course there were guys that wanted schuab to play instead but no owner or coach is gonna bench 130 million dollar player for a 3rd round draft choice. its jsut wierd how one guy can screw it up so much that we have a qb debate. i know the front office knows what they are doing and i trust them but i think picking up leftwich was a jsut a bad idea for morale of the team. he is a better qb than joey, but sometimes you just gotta play the hand thats dealt to you by god and move on. i guess to coach p there is no debate, but in the eyes of teh fans there seems to be.

whatever "controversy" there is right now will be very short-lived, because there's still the draft to consider. so, i wouldn't put too much stock into whatever banter is going on right now about "leftwich vs. harrington", because it's only for this season and we'll be at it all over again in '08. (especially you shockley huggers.)

whatever "controversy" there is right now will be very short-lived, because there's still the draft to consider. so, i wouldn't put too much stock into whatever banter is going on right now, because it's only for this season and we'll be at it all over again in '08. (especially you shockley huggers.)

the worst park is atl will probally take a qb in the draft. so then we will have 4 qb's that will have fans that will wanting them start. cant we just have a qb forum? lol

when vick was here there was stability at that position. of course there were guys that wanted schuab to play instead but no owner or coach is gonna bench 130 million dollar player for a 3rd round draft choice. its jsut wierd how one guy can screw it up so much that we have a qb debate. i know the front office knows what they are doing and i trust them but i think picking up leftwich was a jsut a bad idea for morale of the team. he is a better qb than joey, but sometimes you just gotta play the hand thats dealt to you by god and move on. i guess to coach p there is no debate, but in the eyes of teh fans there seems to be.

call me kooky, but that is a qb controversy when a large portion of the fan base wanted a different qb to start.

whatever "controversy" there is right now will be very short-lived, because there's still the draft to consider. so, i wouldn't put too much stock into whatever banter is going on right now about "leftwich vs. harrington", because it's only for this season and we'll be at it all over again in '08. (especially you shockley huggers.)

that is so true. it doesn't really matter who comes out victorious in the great "leftwich vs. harrington" debate because we will draft a qb in the next draft. sorry, to all of the delusional shockey guys but it will happen.