just relax people. the falcons are still in last place !!

i know that with a victory over the buccaneers sunday and a win vs the saints, the falcons can still make a move but this years nfc south is the weakest it has ever been since the nfl expanded divisions, the powerful teams in the nfc east and the afc will laugh at the woebegone doormat that slips into the playoffs out of the nfc south.

that being said, lets pull for the best and hope the falcons can make a move and take this weak division. but for now lets not get too excited just yet, the falcons are still officially in last place in the weakest division in football.

i know that with a victory over the buccaneers sunday and a win vs the saints, the falcons can still make a move but this years nfc south is the weakest it has ever been since the nfl expanded divisions, the powerful teams in the nfc east and the afc will laugh at the woebegone doormat that slips into the playoffs out of the nfc south.

that being said, lets pull for the best and hope the falcons can make a move and take this weak division. but for now lets not get too excited just yet, the falcons are still officially in last place in the weakest division in football.

nah, our divison is bad but its not the worst.

the nfc west is the worst divison in football compare the standings

nah, our divison is bad but its not the worst.

the nfc west is the worst divison in football compare the standings

you are correct sir, the west is the worst.

however, i'm done drinking the koolaid. i held hope and actually believed almost right to the last game in each of the last two years. this year i'm taking the ol' one game at a time attitude. dry.gif

crap, after what this fanbase has been through the past few months why don't you just let us enjoy a few glimmers of hope?......... dry.gifmad.gif

freakin' party pooper.

worthless post duly noted.

just a little concerned about people around here talking of beating the colts on thanksgiving and actually winning this division. i mean hypeing this team in the state that it finds itself in these days is downright foolhardy.

if d-hall had not thrown a fit on the field and the sideline, the falcons would have swept the panthers this year and if the falcons offense could have managed a couple of scores on the 5 turnovers by the titans, that would have been another win, and if mckay had not allowed his falcons to go into the season with a talentless tatooed up freak as a kicker, then the falcons would have beaten jacksonville as well, and that would have been 3 more victories putting their record at 6-3 and in firm control of their playoff destiny....................

as it is in reality, none of that happened, d-hall did cost us a game with his foolish antics, and the falcons offense under harrington was not able to score or move the ball of of 5 turnovers in the titan game, and of course we were forced to once again beg the legend hall of famer to be mort out of retirement to again save us all.................and we stand at 3-6 instead !!!

i just can not seem to see close wins against the panthers and 49ers, as reasons to generate this much hope and hype, but we shall see.

if we can beat tampa, then i think we can fairly say...........let the playoff race begin, but until then lets keep the homers who think a win against payton manning is possible on the downlow shall we.......

just a little concerned about people around here talking of beating the colts on thanksgiving and actually winning this division. i mean hypeing this team in the state that it finds itself in these days is downright foolhardy.

if d-hall had not thrown a fit on the field and the sideline, the falcons would have swept the panthers this year and if the falcons offense could have managed a couple of scores on the 5 turnovers by the titans, that would have been another win, and if mckay had not allowed his falcons to go into the season with a talentless tatooed up freak as a kicker, then the falcons would have beaten jacksonville as well, and that would have been 3 more victories putting their record at 6-3 and in firm control of their playoff destiny....................

as it is in reality, none of that happened, d-hall did cost us a game with his foolish antics, and the falcons offense under harrington was not able to score or move the ball of of 5 turnovers in the titan game, and of course we were forced to once again beg the legend hall of famer to be mort out of retirement to again save us all.................and we stand at 3-6 instead !!!

i just can not seem to see close wins against the panthers and 49ers, as reasons to generate this much hope and hype, but we shall see.

if we can beat tampa, then i think we can fairly say...........let the playoff race begin, but until then lets keep the homers who think a win against payton manning is possible on the downlow shall we.......

just try to think positive. wink.gif

seems pretty far fetched if anyone thinks that....and secondly, as much as you may hate it, we do have a high chance of making a huge run for the playoffs. i've respected a lot of your post......but this is when the team needs you and us the most and when we have post like these saying we won't win the division, that my friend is foolhardy.

go ahead and burn me for this, but this is my thinking.....

"if the stats don't say were eliminated from making the playoffs, were still contenders." now i'm keeping it real.