will people please shut up about petrino

atlforlife

the media is feeding us the harrington story a certain way and guess what? it's working. they are just trying to make a story out of this. it's not a big deal.

oh, and why would coach p. tell joey he isn't starting? we already knew that. a jerk thing to do would have been to bench byron without telling him. joey is the back-up. until coach p. says otherwise, he will remain the back-up. why would that change. this is just the media trying to make news, and apparently they succeded.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the media is feeding us the harrington story a certain way and guess what? it's working. they are just trying to make a story out of this. it's not a big deal.

oh, and why would coach p. tell joey he isn't starting? we already knew that. a jerk thing to do would have been to bench byron without telling him. joey is the back-up. until coach p. says otherwise, he will remain the back-up. why would that change. this is just the media trying to make news, and apparently they succeded.

people need somthing to talk about... that's all

the ajc didn't dream all this up yesterday. it was handed to them on a silver platter.

you don't tell harrington to go the press room to meet with the media if harrington isn't the starter this sunday. that's just plain stupid, yet that's what the falcon's did. it makes the falcons organization look bush league. mad.gif

thank you! people have this "warm and fuzzy" story about joey, but that s*&^ doesn't win football games. f&^% a "warm and fuzzy". bp will do what it takes to win. period! mad.gif

thank you! people have this "warm and fuzzy" story about joey, but that s*&^ doesn't win football games. f&^% a "warm and fuzzy". bp will do what it takes to win. period! mad.gif

while i feel that bl gives us a better chance of winning football games by using his ability to stretch the field, i think joey actually may be a better option with his shorter quicker release against the yucs. if bl tries throwing deep against the yucs cover-4 d, it could be a long afternoon of int's.

while i feel that bl gives us a better chance of winning football games by using his ability to stretch the field, i think joey actually may be a better option with his shorter quicker release against the yucs. if bl tries throwing deep against the yucs cover-4 d, it could be a long afternoon of int's.

their strength is cover two which is taylor fit for quick slants, screens, and short-yardage plays. that's how they matched up so well against the rams back in '99 when the rams were unstoppable. they can't get beat with deep passes and pounding the ball right up the middle. i've seen it time and again.

i'm not sure that bp knows what it takes to win in the nfl. i hope i'm wrong.

why? because he's coaching a team that went through possibly the worst off season ever and has managed to win three games with joey harrington. he's also had this team in position to win 8 of the 9 games and has had to deal with halls mouth and grady" i do what i want" jackson. i say he's doing pretty darn good so far considering what he's had to work with. you haven't heard anything out of hall since then and the d is doing alot better without gravy here as well.