prediction

biggen24

not a fan of his. didn't like him when he wsan't a falcon, don't like him as a falcon.

he will have the ball batted out of his hand because of that stupid windup resulting in two turnovers. tampa scores on both drives after the fumble

he will fumble once when he tries to scramble a little out of the pocket.

not saying anything about interceptions, because we all know he likes the fans as targets instead.

also he will re-injure his ankle mid of third quarter

not a fan but i hope he can pull it out.

he will have the ball batted out of his hand because of that stupid windup resulting in two turnovers. tampa scores on both drives after the fumble

that's right. i forgot about that because of all the other stuff that has been happening.

i'm not agreeing with the prediction just that byron does not have a quick release.

when he was playing for the first half of the saints game i remember thinking that he had a slow release. it wasn't a big deal because he was able to get the ball out in the first half.

how was he looking in the 2nd half before he got hurt? did it look like the saints adjusted to him?

i also just remembered how "good" the saints secondary is... which is not at all.

the tampa game could be much tougher for byron than people think.

not a fan of his. didn't like him when he wsan't a falcon, don't like him as a falcon.

he will fumble once when he tries to scramble a little out of the pocket.

not saying anything about interceptions, because we all know he likes the fans as targets instead.

also he will re-injure his ankle mid of third quarter

not a fan but i hope he can pull it out.

anything is better than harrington.

anything is better than harrington.

i beg to differ. harrington has outproduced him this season by a significant margin. it doesn't matter if you look at like opponents or on the season, harrington has better stats.

byron's stats versus no:

15/23 for 145 yards, 1 td, 0 int's, 2 fumbles, 6.3 ypa

byron's stats on the season:

17/31 for 173 yards, 1 td, 1 int, 3 fumbles, 5.6 ypa

harrington's stats versus no

12/18 for 128 yards, 0 td, 0 int's, 0 fumbles, 7.1 ypa

harrington's stats on the season:

168/264 for 1737 yards, 5 td's, 5 int's, 0 fumbles, 6.6 ypa