where is the confusion????

Vicious

bp said it weeks ago that lefty is the starter. he is back from his injury so he gets the start. why is this so confusing to everyone? joey's feelings are hurt because he chose to ignore that and thought he was the starter. petrino made it pretty clear who his starter is and for anyone to be shocked that he meant what he said is baffling.

bp said it weeks ago that lefty is the starter. he is back from his injury so he gets the start. why is this so confusing to everyone? joey's feelings are hurt because he chose to ignore that and thought he was the starter. petrino made it pretty clear who his starter is and for anyone to be shocked that he meant what he said is baffling.

did you cut and paste this from one of the 35 other topics created about this?

if byron performs well then there will be no confusion. if he gets injured again or throws to row 40 again we'll be saying fire mckay, fire mckay, fire mckay, etc.

i think after watching him in the saints game we can all agree the tennessee game was just rust and being unfamiliar with the offense. despite the satellite's he was launching, we were still down to the one yard line with the opportunity to tie the game up.

and if you don't have anything to contribute to my threads don't post newb.

from joey's point of view, he thought he earned the starting job. he led the team to two wins in a row. he's playing his heart out doing everything that's asked of him. from his point of view, he's sitting there wondering what he could possibly do to win the starting job.

that being said, we don't know what petrino told joey before these last two games. i very well could see petrino not saying anything at all, because that's kind of the way he's been since he's been here. i could see some coaches boosting the players confidence by telling them, here's your opportunity, show us what you got. then he comes out and takes a 1-6 team on a 2 game winning streak, and still doesn't earn the starting job. i can see both sides, only joey and petrino know what was said/done.

long story short, it's over and done with. it's time to move on.

from joey's point of view, he thought he earned the starting job. he led the team to two wins in a row. he's playing his heart out doing everything that's asked of him. from his point of view, he's sitting there wondering what he could possibly do to win the starting job.

that being said, we don't know what petrino told joey before these last two games. i very well could see petrino not saying anything at all, because that's kind of the way he's been since he's been here. i could see some coaches boosting the players confidence by telling them, here's your opportunity, show us what you got. then he comes out and takes a 1-6 team on a 2 game winning streak, and still doesn't earn the starting job. i can see both sides, only joey and petrino know what was said/done.

long story short, it's over and done with. it's time to move on.

yeah, but that is largely due to dunn showing up and the d playing some ball!! jh just happened to be under center. the passing game has been pedestrian at best. and i was here way back too gunny, just couldn't remember my password or the email i used before i went into the army when i got out.