anyone see the falcon commercial?

FalconMama

there is a commercial with keith brooking talking about how we're back in the playoff hunt and to sell out the dome.

at the end of the commercial it says "prevent a blackout" or something like that.

falcons are really trying to get the tickets sold. i'll be there sunday and if ya don't buy a ticket i'm afraid some of yall might be azzed out..

go falcons!

i've bought at least one ticket to every game in the dome since it was erected. i've attended almost all of them. so i will definitely show up.

i really believe the team needs to stop worrying about us showing up though and make **** sure they show up. i've seen many sorry as beatins in that dome and if the bucs come in there and lay one on us i'm not gonna be happy about paying $89 dollars to see it. not in the least bit.

worry about the playbook and the execution, not the turnstiles.

i've bought at least one ticket to every game in the dome since it was erected. i've attended almost all of them. so i will definitely show up.

i really believe the team needs to stop worrying about us showing up though and make **** sure they show up. i've seen many sorry as beatins in that dome and if the bucs come in there and lay one on us i'm not gonna be happy about paying $89 dollars to see it. not in the least bit.

worry about the playbook and the execution, not the turnstiles.

good post.