what has harrington done to warrant a start?

atlfalcsfan55

are you blind? can you not see how inept harrington is at the passing game? 5 or 6 yard dunks is enough to make bobby bench him. joey is a good manager of the game but we need someone that spreads the field not dunk and shut the passing game and the running game since defenses just stack 8 in the box. harrington has had a good supporting staff in those wins. byron is the best qb on this team. i dont see why people think byron is a scrub when joey is the real scrub. joey's mental or physical ability has held this team back. if joey actually threw down field this offense would have been much better. its a different game with different qb's in there. some people just dont cut it. i want a **** passing game not a 5 yard dunk on 3rd and 10. just watch with byron we will go long and catch those defenses off guard right away.

not defending joey harrington his arm strenght and unsteadyness in thr pocket hurts the team downfield but him and roddy have a nice thing going..he finally got a semi healthy crump into the game plan ...our offensive line seems to be gelling a lil bit better...i am not upset if joey gets benched but i dont want the team to get down..joey is managing the game and our defense is playing lights out football ...what we dont need is bryon to feel like he has to make a play downfield with his arm and get a key int..

the positives i see going with bryon he opens the field downfield and had some leadership plus a good arm..also by playing him the rest of the season

to see what we got and plan for our future...

joey in my opinion should be the starter for now until he struggles and we lose a game...

bobby pulled joey i think a bit to earlier prior in the season

i agree, but heck tampa has always had a good defense, if leftwich gets hurt, joey will be right back in. wink.gif

are you blind? can you not see how inept harrington is at the passing game? 5 or 6 yard dunks is enough to make bobby bench him. joey is a good manager of the game but we need someone that spreads the field not dunk and shut the passing game and the running game since defenses just stack 8 in the box. harrington has had a good supporting staff in those wins. byron is the best qb on this team. i dont see why people think byron is a scrub when joey is the real scrub. joey's mental or physical ability has held this team back. if joey actually threw down field this offense would have been much better. its a different game with different qb's in there. some people just dont cut it. i want a **** passing game not a 5 yard dunk on 3rd and 10. just watch with byron we will go long and catch those defenses off guard right away.

what has lefty done to warrant the job? i think we should stick with joey harrington for now. lefty couldn't stay healthy in jax and he isn't going to stay healthy in atl. joey did lead us down the field on sunday and won the game for us. we have something going right now, so why shake it up now. it just doesn't make sense. if we keep changing qbs, there will never be any consistancy on offense. have you seen lefty's stats in jax? not exactly what i call impressive. he didn't get jax anywhere and he isn't going to get us anywhere. dry.gif

what has lefty done to warrant the job? i think we should stick with joey harrington for now. lefty couldn't stay healthy in jax and he isn't going to stay healthy in atl. joey did lead us down the field on sunday and won the game for us. we have something going right now, so why shake it up now. it just doesn't make sense. if we keep changing qbs, there will never be any consistancy on offense. have you seen lefty's stats in jax? not exactly what i call impressive. he didn't get jax anywhere and he isn't going to get us anywhere. dry.gif

joey has gone head to head against schaub and outplayed him. the very

next week petrino pulls him and puts leftwich in to lay an egg. last week

joey stood in the pocket and drilled crumpler with a "little 8 yd. pass" that

went the distance. he got nailed as soon as he lets it go. we win. by wed.

he is dissed again just to verify that he is the back up. don't get to feeling

like some kind of winner just get ready to warm the bench next week. he

needs to be somewhere where he will get some respect and be appreciated.

leftwich is our guy for better or worse.

i'm glad to see coach stick with lefty because he is not going back on his word

joey should know that he was going to be the backup when lefty got healthier

coach made his decision prior to the saints game that lefty was going to be the

starter for the rest of the season or until he loses it due to bad play not a injury

lefty earned the starting job by joey's bad play but got injured and played a good

half

go falcons

i hate joey in our offense. he's just not explosive enough. its like he's afraid to take the big shot down field. and whenever he takes a big hit in the game he's never the same. i like byron's talent and believe he can spread the ball like we want... but lets get serious. when do you remember him not being hurt?

you ask waht has joey done? well, the same thing that he did in detroit, miami, and now atlanta, lead the team to a losing record. that's what he has done...

not defending joey harrington his arm strenght and unsteadyness in thr pocket hurts the team downfield but him and roddy have a nice thing going..he finally got a semi healthy crump into the game plan ...our offensive line seems to be gelling a lil bit better...i am not upset if joey gets benched but i dont want the team to get down..joey is managing the game and our defense is playing lights out football ...what we dont need is bryon to feel like he has to make a play downfield with his arm and get a key int..

the positives i see going with bryon he opens the field downfield and had some leadership plus a good arm..also by playing him the rest of the season

to see what we got and plan for our future...

joey in my opinion should be the starter for now until he struggles and we lose a game...

bobby pulled joey i think a bit to earlier prior in the season

he is struggling...that's why he's going back to the bench.

joey's stayed healthy! blink.gif