wow lefty must have something goin.......

sir_dirck

"i haven't been 100 percent since the first quarter of the akron game my senior year," leftwich said, referring to his college days at marshall. "that was october, five or six years ago. i'm being honest. i have not been 100 percent in while."

that's what made his latest injury so tough to take. he had joined a new team and was eager to make a good impression, but couldn't even make it through an entire game.

"they understand my biggest problem in the league has been injuries," leftwich said. "it's never been the way i played out there. it's been staying on the field week in and week out. unfortunately for me, the past few years have not gone well as far as staying healthy and being out there for my team. jacksonville got frustrated with that. i got frustrated with that."

lifes a game u gotta play it while u can!!!!!!!!!

"i haven't been 100 percent since the first quarter of the akron game my senior year," leftwich said, referring to his college days at marshall. "that was october, five or six years ago. i'm being honest. i have not been 100 percent in while."

that's what made his latest injury so tough to take. he had joined a new team and was eager to make a good impression, but couldn't even make it through an entire game.

"they understand my biggest problem in the league has been injuries," leftwich said. "it's never been the way i played out there. it's been staying on the field week in and week out. unfortunately for me, the past few years have not gone well as far as staying healthy and being out there for my team. jacksonville got frustrated with that. i got frustrated with that."

lifes a game u gotta play it while u can!!!!!!!!!

this sound crazy but i gotta respond to my own thread...i think we may have been robbed on this deal........but i guess we got harrington..... laugh.gif

lifes a game u gotta play it while u can!!!!!!!

i think we are screwed either way for qb this year.... but i do not see why we would want to keep either of our current qb in long run. now if we could combine joe'y ball protection and durability with leftwich's arm we can have something going. smile.gif

nobody is durable in the nfl. just ain't got hit right yet. do you

give them an award for that? yes, but does it make them durable?

no! warrick dunn has a track record you can put durable on but

he is 185 lbs. you can call that durable because of the record but

it occured because he didn't get hit right. it is more than luck but

short of something he wants to brag about until he is out of the

league.

honestly i dont think his latest injury has anything to do with him being injury prone.

injury prone people get hurt running down sidelines and on routine plays. that hit joey took would have sprained anyones ankle. in the past he has had injury problems, no doubt. and there is no reason right now to assume that has changed. but his latest injury wasnt his fault, he just got hit the wrong way.

because he can throw the ball farther lying down on his back than harrington can standing up.

that's just awesome. so can vick. and vick was the greatest passing qb that has ever come through atl... since that is a fact, sandwich is just awesome... superbowl!!!!!

perhaps he should book a bed in the hospital permanently? reading his quote made me sick. why do we have him again if he is unable to play two games in a row?

because joey harrington sucks because our offense is ranked 27th out of 32 teams. because our passing offense is ranked 23rd, because our 15 points per game ranks us at 29th in the league. because only 5 qb s that have thrown at least 14 passes in the entire league have less td passes than his 5. he is not helping this team. fortunately last game he didn t hurt the team either, but when more than half of your ints have gone for td s and your not generating points you kill what little momentum we have. why would you want this guy taking snaps in a big game?

that's just awesome. so can vick. and vick was the greatest passing qb that has ever come through atl... since that is a fact, sandwich is just awesome... superbowl!!!!!

if you are saying vick was not a good qb based on stats go back and look at harringtons totals this year. i'm not asking you to look at his career because we all know about his history.

nobody is durable in the nfl. just ain't got hit right yet. do you

give them an award for that? yes, but does it make them durable?

no! warrick dunn has a track record you can put durable on but

he is 185 lbs. you can call that durable because of the record but

it occured because he didn't get hit right. it is more than luck but

short of something he wants to brag about until he is out of the

league.

so you are saying that guys like brett favre and peyton manning havent been hit right yet in their multiple year careers, yet tim biakabatuka, adrian peterson, and chris chandler just happen to be hit 'right' multiple times?