lets relive the past a little bit when the falcons played the bucs..

falconsstomp

mine was when jim mora showed the bucs so much disrespect. he pulled out his cell phone on the sidelines during a game and had a conversation with his dad. something like this playoffs? playoffs? playoffs? are you serious playoffs? your kicker just missed a 20 yard fg son.

i am a falcon fan, i just to many bitter memories of the bucs right now. time to make some new ones. go birds

everyone post a great play the falcons made against the bucs that will never leave your mind..ill start..

remember last year i think it was in tampa when justin griffith broke for a long run and shook the draws off of jason allen and left him stumblin for the touchdown...thats was great..

agreed.

is that the game where brooking picked off spleenless chris sims in the 4th qtr to close the game out??

hmmm, i don't remember that. i know dhall had 2 picks and jimmy williams had a pick in our endzone saving us at the end of the 2nd quarter. it was really the first game, i think, vick and dunn were running that college option play. we lit them up with that.