here is an interesting fact

atlfalcsfan55

wins/losses 3-6

w/l 7 pts or less - 1-2

third down % - 39.6

turnover margin - +9

****! we have a plus 9 turnover margin and our defense is ranked 16th in the nfl. we are ranked 10th in defense in the nfc. we are ranked 31st in the kicking game missing 1 from 20-29, 5 from 40-49 and 0/2 from over 50 yards. no is last kicking only 50%. we are ranked 23rd in passing, mainly because of joey's dinks and dunks. joeys dinks and dunks has shut our running game but we are 20th in it. i think we are going in the right direction. our defense is young if you ask me and if hall resigns than we might have one of the best secondaries. our defense is creating turnovers and thats huge! we need a qb and 2 quality ol and i think we will be set with norwood at rb.

wins/losses 3-6

w/l 7 pts or less - 1-2

third down % - 39.6

turnover margin - +9

****! we have a plus 9 turnover margin and our defense is ranked 16th in the nfl. we are ranked 10th in defense in the nfc. we are ranked 31st in the kicking game missing 1 from 20-29, 5 from 40-49 and 0/2 from over 50 yards. no is last kicking only 50%. we are ranked 23rd in passing, mainly because of joey's dinks and dunks. joeys dinks and dunks has shut our running game but we are 20th in it. i think we are going in the right direction. our defense is young if you ask me and if hall resigns than we might have one of the best secondaries. our defense is creating turnovers and thats huge! we need a qb and 2 quality ol and i think we will be set with norwood at rb.

you're right. the offense is killing us and harrington and the ol is a big part of the problem. but if we could somehow get mcfadden, he will instantly inprove our running game. the ol needs to be tweaked, and that should be addressed in fa. the d is playing better than last year, but could be improved by picking up a decent mlb and a safety, as milloy is getting older and we're not so sure about jwill and crocker. if we could keep lefty upright, he could be a productive qb. harrington as the back-up helps this team a lot more than as the starter.