deangelo hall is.....

ncfalcon68

playing the best football od his career. i have seen every one of his games and he has never played better. i know he hurt us against the kitty cats earlier, but i think hes has controlled his emotions better. in the first car. game, the refs did make fishy calls against him and he should have handled it better, but he is playing at a higher level this year. he is making more tackles and playing better coverage than he ever has. he is a much better tackler than prime time ever was. yes, hall is selfish, but that selfishness can help our team if channelled properly. if he continues to play the way that he is now, i believe we should try to re-sign him. with houston coming around, i think we can have a super cornerback duo for years to come. i have been a falcon fan since 1976, (when i was 8 years old), and i have never seen a great falcon cb duo. i have seen good, but not great. btw, our entire defense has stepped it up. the offense needs to continue to get better, and i believe it will.

playing the best football od his career. i have seen every one of his games and he has never played better. i know he hurt us against the kitty cats earlier, but i think hes has controlled his emotions better. in the first car. game, the refs did make fishy calls against him and he should have handled it better, but he is playing at a higher level this year. he is making more tackles and playing better coverage than he ever has. he is a much better tackler than prime time ever was. yes, hall is selfish, but that selfishness can help our team if channelled properly. if he continues to play the way that he is now, i believe we should try to re-sign him. with houston coming around, i think we can have a super cornerback duo for years to come. i have been a falcon fan since 1976, (when i was 8 years old), and i have never seen a great falcon cb duo. i have seen good, but not great. btw, our entire defense has stepped it up. the offense needs to continue to get better, and i believe it will.

sorry for the double post

hall will be a falcon for life, if you have noticed one thing about authur blank, which has caused him problems with the vick situation, he doesn't let his star players leave atlanta: vick (mistake but looked like a good move then), brookings, crumpler, dunn, he has not let player that have produced and are still wanted by the current coaching staff get away. hall will be a falcon, boley will be a falcon for their entire career.

i have no issue re-signing hall at all, the true questions really are

a ) can we afford him ?

b ) does he really want to stay ?

i am never worried about the salary cap. that is some one else's job. if petrino and mckay really want him, we can afford him. however, question #2 is a legit question. i hope he wants to stay.