i'm not exactly the reason we won, but i did stay at a holiday inn last night

alot of ppl want to attribute the last two victories directly to j. harrington as if he's the main reason we won. truth be told, our defense has been more of the reason than anything.

don't get me wrong, i'm proud of the way harrington played this weekend, but let's not go as far as to say we're better off w/ him than leftwich.

with harrington we are who we are and that is an non-aggressive offense, capable of the occassional 15+ yd play.

with leftwich, we were an offense that put pressure on the other team's secondary and literally had them on the ropes. if leftwich had've finished that game, i'm very sure we would've won that game. when harrington came in, our offense went from the pressing the issue to 5 yd checks-downs. we only scored 3 pts the entire 2nd half.

i'm not a harrington hater, but i want to win and i believe leftwich gives us the best chance to do that. winning this division is still a possibility (i know i don't believe it either) and i want to see us put our best foot forward to see if we can pull it off.

with leftwich, we were an offense that put pressure on the other team's secondary and literally had them on the ropes. if leftwich had've finished that game,

exactly why it is risky to rush him back. he takes the 1st string practice, starts the game, gets hit by tb in the 2nd qtr and is done for the game and possibly the year. joey enters without taking 1st string practice, starts rusty and we lose the game.

if the point of the game is winning, why not go with status quo until someone (joey) stops executing. coach p also has a hand in the dink and dunk - he isn't calling agressive plays with joey at qb, which he admitted to wanting to set up a field goal in the last game to win it. let joey throw some deep sideline plays if the protection holds up. he isn't going to gun it down the middle but is that really necessary or just for show?