didn't petrino say leftwhich was starter from now on??

johnson05

i could of swore when we replaced joey the last time petrino said he would be the starter from now. so why would we flip flop, just becasue we beat a team with a 50 year old qb and we beat the niners who are the worst team in football.

if you know anything about football you would know that we should of beaten carolina by at least 3 or 4 touchdowns, they were patheic. run on 1st and 2nd and pray vinny can get you a completion on 3rd it was ridcoulous. my high school team could of put up a good fight with the panties yesterday so lets not get to joey happy.

if you are not blind then you can see who the better qb is. that being said if byron is 100% healthy then we go with byron if not then we go with joey i mean what's the big deal. joey knows he was brought here to be a back up so let him do his job let him be the back up.

we need some consistency so if petrino says byron is the starter then he is the starter, no need to go back to joey just becasue he beat the 49ers and vinny.

if joey plays this week i will cheer him on and pray he gets the ball downfield but if byron plays then go with byron.

i could of swore when we replaced joey the last time petrino said he would be the starter from now. so why would we flip flop, just becasue we beat a team with a 50 year old qb and we beat the niners who are the worst team in football.

if you know anything about football you would know that we should of beaten carolina by at least 3 or 4 touchdowns, they were patheic. run on 1st and 2nd and pray vinny can get you a completion on 3rd it was ridcoulous. my high school team could of put up a good fight with the panties yesterday so lets not get to joey happy.

if you are not blind then you can see who the better qb is. that being said if byron is 100% healthy then we go with byron if not then we go with joey i mean what's the big deal. joey knows he was brought here to be a back up so let him do his job let him be the back up.

we need some consistency so if petrino says byron is the starter then he is the starter, no need to go back to joey just becasue he beat the 49ers and vinny.

if joey plays this week i will cheer him on and pray he gets the ball downfield but if byron plays then go with byron.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif