colts at falcons

texfalcfan

i really like the way our d is playing right now. the colts are going to test our d like no

team has. we will have to stop addai and wayne(maybe harrison). they are very banged up

right now so that is a plus for us tongue.gif

i have confidense in dhall and houston they are playing friggin great.

we may be able to get to manning via abraham and some special zimmer schemes.

i just hope we can come out of the tampa game healthy(and a win of course tongue.gif )

i praying we have a healthy bl and noorwood (real fresh) for indy because the team will have a very short week for rest.

sorry for the novel biggrin.gif

go falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if harrison is still out for this game, i think hall and houston can cover there other wrs. the key in this game is we have to score first, that way we can try and take the colts out of their run game, and put the whole game on manning(which still is not going to be a cakewalk, even without a running game) it's gonna be tough, but it can be done.

and maybe freeney is out of that game too

if not the falcons will have to rely on the freeney wide pass rush on the run plays and capitalize like the pats did on the wide

rush by mathis and freeney they open up big holes for the running backs but the rest of the d is fast too but still i will help on the running game tho

if not the falcons will have to rely on the freeney wide pass rush on the run plays and capitalize like the pats did on the wide

rush by mathis and freeney they open up big holes for the running backs but the rest of the d is fast too but still i will help on the running game tho

when you look at it on paper i would honestly (of course) have to give the advantage to indy, although we really dont match up terribly.

matchups im looking foward to:

indy's lt vs. abe. indy is decimated at the lt position. abe should have a field day against them, with rod pushing up the middle hopefully we can get some heat on the pgun.

indy wr's vs. atl secondary. this depends on the health of marvin and dallas clarke. i think dhall can handle marvin if he plays but of course i give the edge to marvin. hes a technician on the field. clarke concerns me more than anyone, hes a huge mismatch for us. we have serviceable lb's but clarke is a maniac. houston vs. wayne edge of course to reggie. wayne doesnt have the speed to toast houston though.

the one thing noone is talking about is that indy's defense is really really good this year. i see us having a hard time with them. if freeny is out, that certainly will help us. we need to run some draw plays and spread the field to have success, much like ne did. their secondary doesnt give up alot of deep passes, which actually works to our advantage somewhat. with joey, teams will figure out we dont go deep and start playing that tampa two.

the bad news is that indy just signed simeon rice, man i hate that guy, i always feared him more than peppers.

we can win, and indy is banged up. if we win, it will be marginal but i think we arent matched up as terribly as if we were facing a completely healthy indy team.

the key to success rides on abe.

when you look at it on paper i would honestly (of course) have to give the advantage to indy, although we really dont match up terribly.

matchups im looking foward to:

indy's lt vs. abe. indy is decimated at the lt position. abe should have a field day against them, with rod pushing up the middle hopefully we can get some heat on the pgun.

indy wr's vs. atl secondary. this depends on the health of marvin and dallas clarke. i think dhall can handle marvin if he plays but of course i give the edge to marvin. hes a technician on the field. clarke concerns me more than anyone, hes a huge mismatch for us. we have serviceable lb's but clarke is a maniac. houston vs. wayne edge of course to reggie. wayne doesnt have the speed to toast houston though.

the one thing noone is talking about is that indy's defense is really really good this year. i see us having a hard time with them. if freeny is out, that certainly will help us. we need to run some draw plays and spread the field to have success, much like ne did. their secondary doesnt give up alot of deep passes, which actually works to our advantage somewhat. with joey, teams will figure out we dont go deep and start playing that tampa two.

the bad news is that indy just signed simeon rice, man i hate that guy, i always feared him more than peppers.

we can win, and indy is banged up. if we win, it will be marginal but i think we arent matched up as terribly as if we were facing a completely healthy indy team.

the key to success rides on abe.

as you see i did mention the d it is good because the speed of their d in general helps them from allowing the big plays

but if you watch the pats/colts game you seen that the pats also took advantage of the wide pass rush which gained them good yards on some important runs

you guys are something else. i like the optimism...

but i wouldn't bet any money on the falcons and we'll probably have a double digit spread.

we managed to contain two of the worst offenses and effectively "shut down" alex smith and a guy that was drafted literally 2 decades ago.

needless to say there is a little difference between the qb we'll be seeing on thanksgiving and those 2 knuckleheads.

the teams we just played basically had no running game and no passing game.

i like the optimism but don't get carried away.

but i wouldn't bet any money on the falcons and we'll probably have a double digit spread.

we managed to contain two of the worst offenses and effectively "shut down" alex smith and a guy that was drafted literally 2 decades ago.

needless to say there is a little difference between the qb we'll be seeing on thanksgiving and those 2 knuckleheads.

im pretty sure noone is getting carried away. while i think everyone agrees that we probably wont win the game, i think people see that we do have a chance. maybe not a great chance, but dont be surprised if we make it a competitive ballgame.

why not get carried away

what harm can it cause mad.gif

he will be out. simian rice will be in to replace.