falcons get stomped this week by the bucs

bucoat

falcons will get stomped this week by the bucs. rolleyes.gif guaranteed!!!! i am flying in to watch the slaughter. tongue.gif i should have my seat number posted for all you internet gangsters, that want to come apologize to me in the 4th quarter, when the score is bucs 31 falcons 14. ha!!!! see you at the game, if anyone even still goes. biggrin.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

falcons will get stomped this week by the bucs. rolleyes.gif guaranteed!!!! i am flying in to watch the slaughter. tongue.gif i should have my seat number posted for all you internet gangsters, that want to come apologize to me in the 4th quarter, when the score is bucs 31 falcons 14. ha!!!! see you at the game, if anyone even still goes. biggrin.gif

you're quite a dreamer. 31 points for the bucs?!

wow

section 123, row 11, seats 1 & 2. you can buy me a congratulatory beer or two.

poopsmith.jpg

wait till this sunday buddy, that's all im gonna say, your team is no better than ours, and your playing in our house.

ok dirty girls.....its is on your messing with my brother and nobody messes with the tampa duo....this game will be over by half time and the n we are gonna go to thughead and do the sombrero dance all night long....ciao !!!!

we will see, i will post my seat number as long as you are willing to come and bow down before me and apologize to me and my bro for underestimating the bucs. wink.gif

you mean the bucs that are at an average age of 90? the bucs that are gonna have their passing game shut down by dhall and houston while you have no running game? oh yea....those bucs.......the overated bucs.

we will see, i will post my seat number as long as you are willing to come and bow down before me and apologize to me and my bro for underestimating the bucs. wink.gif

check my profile dude, im in minnesota. it would take a small miracle to get me to the game, because id be missing school and it would cost a lot.

dont get me wrong, id love to go and rub it your face when we win, but i just dont think ill be there to do it in person.