harrington restricted offense

atlforlife

i'm starting to think the o-line might not be quite as bad as we thought. the o-line does need to be rebuilt, but harrington makes them look worse than they are. our o-line lacks power in the run game, but our short passing game makes it even harder on them. our recievers are better, but they will never reach their potential without a qb that can get them the ball downfield. we need a good qb if we want a potent offense. the qb does need a good supporting cast, but a qb can also restrict a team.

i'm starting to think the o-line might not be quite as bad as we thought. the o-line does need to be rebuilt, but harrington makes them look worse than they are. our o-line lacks power in the run game, but our short passing game makes it even harder on them. our recievers are better, but they will never reach their potential without a qb that can get them the ball downfield. we need a good qb if we want a potent offense. the qb does need a good supporting cast, but a qb can also restrict a team.

especialy if hes looking at the guys running at him instead of down field.

have you considered joey has poor eye sight? and he just can't see farther than 7 yards? it's not arm strength, it is eye strength. or he just sucks, and is holding back our offense.

the o-line isn't great, but some of our young guys look solid. and be honest, vick wasn't the best at getting the ball out of his hands.

well last year it's pretty hard to get the ball out when the line isn't blocking and the playcalling was so horrible. this year playcalling still a bit suspect but it's drawn up better but the o-line hasn't looked good. blaylock has looked good. our o-line is too inconsistent. this past game the false start penalties were killing us. joey can't afford to constantly be in 3rd and long situations like he was.

well last year it's pretty hard to get the ball out when the line isn't blocking and the playcalling was so horrible. this year playcalling still a bit suspect but it's drawn up better but the o-line hasn't looked good. blaylock has looked good. our o-line is too inconsistent. this past game the false start penalties were killing us. joey can't afford to constantly be in 3rd and long situations like he was.

the problem with joey is he can't overcome mistakes. unless things go perfectly, with zero pressure and zero mistakes, joey plays poorly.

have you considered joey has poor eye sight? and he just can't see farther than 7 yards? it's not arm strength, it is eye strength. or he just sucks, and is holding back our offense.

my buddy and i were proposing the same thing sunday...........joey sunshine needs glasses............ blink.gif

joey frustrates me and those things like 60 yds of offense in a half and no tds suck, but the one thing i will give the guy is he never seems to turn it over this year and thats something nobody mentions. he only has 5 int's this year and 1 was on that "hail mary", and two went off of jenkins. that means he has protected the ball well this year. peyton in one game yesterday had 6 int's which is more than harrington has had all year. i think its pretty amazing harrington has yet to fumble and has only thrown 5 int's in 8 games of action...however only 5 td's in that time period isn't good either.