snelling on active roster ... finally

slyder

depends on how long norwood is going to be out, and how dunn holds up with so many carries.. but yeah, i'm with you.

i'd wager that norwood is going to still be dinged up and snelling will relieve dunn more that pinner did. and if given a handful of carries, snelling will show what he's got. i think he looked really good in pre-season.

thank god, pinner is worthless

i love how everyone is deeming pinner worthless.. and not good... fact is.. how the **** does anyone know that... he hasn't been used on barely any short yardage plays.. and when he was against carolina.. they ran him to the outside... i love snelling.. but im not about to say pinner is crap just because we have done a terrible job of utilizing him...

if the offensive line doesn't open up any holes it doesn't matter who is back there.

pinner didn't impress me so i am open to seeing what snelling can do.

but open your eyes guys the offensive line has struggled all year to open holes and that has only mildly improved imo with the injuries that we have had affecting continuity.

i love how everyone is deeming pinner worthless.. and not good... fact is.. how the **** does anyone know that... he hasn't been used on barely any short yardage plays.. and when he was against carolina.. they ran him to the outside... i love snelling.. but im not about to say pinner is crap just because we have done a terrible job of utilizing him...

thank you, finally someone with some sense! mad.gif

i've seen pinner play in the past and he is a good rb. and he is not a power back, he is more like dunn than a power back and yes he can go outside well. if you judge him on those few attempts in sundays game remeber that long direct snap run a few weeks ago as well. i do remember that in that great game he had about 3 years ago most runs were off tackle.

love how everyone is deeming pinner worthless.. and not good... fact is.. how the **** does anyone know that... he hasn't been used on barely any short yardage plays.. and when he was against carolina.. they ran him to the outside... i love snelling.. but im not about to say pinner is crap just because we have done a terrible job of utilizing him...

agreed.

also, as many 3rd or 4th and short situations we get in, dunn and norwood shouldn't be in the game. snelling running behind the fb pounding the line is what we've been needing since they let duckett go.

no more sending the smallest scatback on the roster into the teeth of the defense. bet they stilll don't do it.

agreed.

also, as many 3rd or 4th and short situations we get in, dunn and norwood shouldn't be in the game. snelling running behind the fb pounding the line is what we've been needing since they let duckett go.

no more sending the smallest scatback on the roster into the teeth of the defense. bet they stilll don't do it.

what would be wrong with 2 fbs one blocking and one carrying?? i haven't seen them try that yet.

i'd wager that norwood is going to still be dinged up and snelling will relieve dunn more that pinner did. and if given a handful of carries, snelling will show what he's got. i think he looked really good in pre-season.

our snelling=tampa's graham. power up the middle is how we can beat these guys. we can't over-use dunn. we'll need him healthy for the playoffs. biggrin.gif

the atlanta falcons have announced they have signed rb jason snelling from their practice squad to their active roster. terms of the contract were not disclosed.

finally!

i really liked snelling's inside running game.

jason hits the line so quick.

snelling has what duckett never had, a burst on the first step.

michaelgee wink.gif