last 5 starts...joey is 3 wins 2 loss

Rodney

things are improving, like it or not. we can not count the first 2-3 games because the team was still coming together, although we could have easily won the 2nd and the 3rd game. the team as a whole is starting to perform much better. we are still not ready for indy, ne, or pittsburg...but we are definately improving overall.

things are improving, like it or not. we can not count the first 2-3 games because the team was still coming together, although we could have easily won the 2nd and the 3rd game. the team as a whole is starting to perform much better. we are still not ready for indy, ne, or pittsburg...but we are definately improving overall.

i hate to burst your bubble, but the falcons still suck. as much as you and i wish they didn't, they do. we beat the niners without gore and the pants with a million year old qb.

this stat is as usless as if one was to say: 'joey is undefeated his last two starts'.

i bring this up because.....everyone wanted to talk about wins and losses with jh. when jh had the big stats....the comments were, so what...we lost. now jh has gone 3 - 2 in his last 5 starts....and you people don't want to hear it. the first 3 games, the team was learning to play together still. new qb, new coaches, new systems. we should have beaten the jags and carolina in the first game, but misques caused the losses.....but everyone was still blaming jh. now, jh has gone 3 wins and 2 losses in his last 5 games.....and you still want to find excuses.

i hate to burst your bubble, but the falcons still suck. as much as you and i wish they didn't, they do. we beat the niners without gore and the pants with a million year old qb.

i do agree....we have a very long way to go both offensively and defensively.

i bring this up because.....everyone wanted to talk about wins and losses with jh. when jh had the big stats....the comments were, so what...we lost. now jh has gone 3 - 2 in his last 5 starts....and you people don't want to hear it. the first 3 games, the team was learning to play together still. new qb, new coaches, new systems. we should have beaten the jags and carolina in the first game, but misques caused the losses.....but everyone was still blaming jh. now, jh has gone 3 wins and 2 losses in his last 5 games.....and you still want to find excuses.

i gave joey credit in the houston game and to a certain extent the carolina game. the rest of the time he has been way under average. heck, other than the key throw he made to alge in the carolina game he stunk it up big time. once you take away his precious flats throws he can hardly do a thing.

i personally havent blamed him for all the losses. but i dont see the purpose of dressing up stats to make joey look better especially if he wasnt even the main contributer of the win. another thing is that in at least 2 of the 3 wins we have, we barely did enough to win. thats not gonna cut it against good teams.

joey harrington 3-2 in his last 5 starts

peyton manning 3-2 in his last 5 starts

joey harrington = peyton manning

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

joey sucks. period.

i gave joey credit in the houston game and to a certain extent the carolina game. the rest of the time he has been way under average. heck, other than the key throw he made to alge in the carolina game he stunk it up big time. once you take away his precious flats throws he can hardly do a thing.

but everyone was saying stats are meaning less....the only important result is getting wins......it does not matter how you look while getting it, as long as you get the wins.....obviously jh had to do some things right in order to get us the 20 points to win the game. so....he did his part to help the team win. so....we are not looking at the ending result......another win. everyone said this stuff at the beginning of the season, when there was the big comparison between harrington's stats and vicks stats.....harrington's were much better...but everyone kept saying "stats" is not important. it is about wins. that is the only important thing. harrington has been winning now. 4 more wins and we equal last years record. we have tampa twice, the saints, rams, arizona and the seahawks in our schedule to still play. i don't want to even think about our game vs the colts.

defensively?really?i don't think our d has any real problems!they have kept us in the game all year!offensively i see your point but why drag the d into this?how many offensive td's did the panthers scores yesterday?none

i would not say we have a great defense. we do have a decent defense at best. we are ranked #15 overall. we are ranked #11 in forced fumbles. we are ranked #15 in fumble recoveries. we are ranked #11 in pass defense. we are ranked # 11 in interceptions. we are ranked #25 in sacks. we are ranked #23 in run defense. we are ranked #22 in opposing teams yards per carry (4.2 average). and...we are ranked #14 in opponents scoring.

joey harrington > peyton manning.

5 & 10. anybody know what those are? the number of interceptions joey and peyton have thrown!

peyton threw more int's in yesterdays game than joey has all season! peyton manning = bust.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

your being sarcastic right?

you think the nfl will throw out the first 4 games...????

nope but my point is....the falcons have improved through the season. harrington along with the team learning the new systems has posted a winning record in his last 5 starts. the first 3 starts the team was still molding together....but we are getting better. we are still in the playoff hunt too....with harrington.