the falcons ain't dead.

hey, i'm a buc fan visitng your board. i actually might be coming up to the game this weekend.

anyway, on one hand i was glad to see you guys beat the panthers yesterday, because it helped us out in the division race. but on the other hand, you guys now still have a heartbeat and a division that's wide open.

i knew the atl game was going to be tough, because you guys have been tough at home all year, but now i think atl is gaining some confidence.

as for us, we're a team that may be playing a little above our head this year. our defense is solid, but not in the same mold of the buc defenses from 96-02 that got after the qb. our pass rush is non-existent. we've been decent against the run, and our db play has been outstanding.

i think the game will be close, either way.

hopefully, i can get up there for the game.

hey, i'm a buc fan visitng your board. i actually might be coming up to the game this weekend.

anyway, on one hand i was glad to see you guys beat the panthers yesterday, because it helped us out in the division race. but on the other hand, you guys now still have a heartbeat and a division that's wide open.

i knew the atl game was going to be tough, because you guys have been tough at home all year, but now i think atl is gaining some confidence.

as for us, we're a team that may be playing a little above our head this year. our defense is solid, but not in the same mold of the buc defenses from 96-02 that got after the qb. our pass rush is non-existent. we've been decent against the run, and our db play has been outstanding.

yes we still have a heartbeat. and as long as we do, we have a chance. hope you get up here for the game. hope you have a nice trip. i don't want you to have nice time at the game!

please tell w210 this, so he will be prepared... and not have a "steve smith reaction" after the game...

smithpx5.jpg

please tell w210 this, so he will be prepared... and not have a "steve smith reaction" after the game...

smithpx5.jpg

steve smith has heart, and i'm not knocking him for crying like that...but god it feels good that the falcons team this year could do that to someone.

i love it.

thanks for being classy about it and not talking trash. should be a classic bucs-falcs showdown!!

chucky's revenge.