can they keep this up?

Eddie Jewell

good win yesterday. i am glad to see the birds take a win from a division foe. the question from me is, can they keep it up? also is the ego still fragile?

yesterday a old and overweight tight end dry.gif scored the winning touchdown to give us our first 2 game win streak in a long time. i have to wonder if this gives us momentum to take care of business this sunday? will we sell out the dome? can we get crazy for this team? we will see.

good win yesterday. i am glad to see the birds take a win from a division foe. the question from me is, can they keep it up? also is the ego still fragile?

yesterday a old and overweight tight end dry.gif scored the winning touchdown to give us our first 2 game win streak in a long time. i have to wonder if this gives us momentum to take care of business this sunday? will we sell out the dome? can we get crazy for this team? we will see.

wtf dude. alge is only 29 years old. and if he's so overweight i guess it didnt slow him down on his 30 yard run to the endzone. he's playing with pain in his knee which he's been dealing with since last season. he comes through on a clutch play to win the game and instead of congratulating him you bash him and call him overweight. we need more fans like you rolleyes.gif

wtf dude. alge is only 29 years old. and if he's so overweight i guess it didnt slow him down on his 30 yard run to the endzone. he's playing with pain in his knee which he's been dealing with since last season. he comes through on a clutch play to win the game and instead of congratulating him you bash him and call him overweight. we need more fans like you rolleyes.gif

notice the dry.gif i wasn't the one that called him old and overweight. a couple of weeks ago he was the target of trade rumors and his integrity was questioned by this board. btw we need more homers like you even when we are losing. rolleyes.gif

**** no we can't keep this up...

not when the defense knows that our qb rattles easily and can only attack inside 20 yards of the line of scrimmage...

we beat 2 teams with devastating injuries at key positions, tampa doesn't have a top notch rb, but they have a decent one....

they also have garcia who doesn't have any limitations on what portion of the field he can attack...

not when the defense knows that our qb rattles easily and can only attack inside 20 yards of the line of scrimmage...

we beat 2 teams with devastating injuries at key positions, tampa doesn't have a top notch rb, but they have a decent one....

they also have garcia who doesn't have any limitations on what portion of the field he can attack...

ok you named a lot of negatives .............. are there any positives? ........ if so, list them also. don't be scared of garcia ....... he can be rattled too. don't be afraid of tampa ..... they can be beaten also. can we keep this up? i don't know, but we can sure as the dickens try.

the harrington-crumpler tandem is striking fear into the hearts of nfl defensive coordinators!!

don't try to cover alge, it can't be done....and if you give joey 10 or 12 seconds in the pocket, he'll scorch your d with a 11-yard rope, baby!!!!

sorry.....i'm just giddy because we have 3 freaking wins and the yucs on deck!!!

go falcons!

sounds like you're the one hugging his nuts. dont get a jaw cramp

well, you would have the expertise in that area, but i don't think so. you don't read the boards much, do you? i don't think playa was even talking about you... unless you really are an alge bandwagon fan dumb ####. dry.gif

my take on alge? he's no gonzalez or dallas clark, but he's more than adequate, and i hope they keep him around for a while. he could stand to lose a few lbs., but dude's tough as nails.

who are you calling "old"???

statepuff.jpg

notice the dry.gif i wasn't the one that called him old and overweight. a couple of weeks ago he was the target of trade rumors and his integrity was questioned by this board. btw we need more homers like you even when we are losing. rolleyes.gif

i called him overweight because he is. that isnt helping his knee issues either. we need more out of him. yesterday was very nice, but we need more of him. if he's going to be a premier player, he needs to keep the weight down. he would tell you that. im sure he take care of that issue. he is definitely a monster though.

godzilla_l.jpg

alge crumpler takes the field!

you... don't recognize sarcasm, do you?

i think saftey blitzes might be a good way to neutralize him. zimmer needs to bring the heat sunday.