i think we all should give a big congrats and a pat on the back to one man...

falconsstomp

alge crumpler..despite the injuries he has gone through throughout the whole season, we showed up in a big way yesterday..even tho he only had 2 catches, the last was the most important one that went for the touchdown. i dont know about you guys but for some reason i started alge on my fantasy team ahead of vernon davis, and going into the 4th quarter, i started to feel bad for starting him...boy did i jump for joy when he caugh that pass and ran a 4.3 40 time to the endzone....touchdown baby!!!! congrats alge!!!!you deserve it.

why is no one talking about this pass it was a little dink pass from joey just like a lot of the others but because it worked eveyone is saying how great crump did which is true but, remember this joey took one **** of a lick and got up. bryon would still be there till they got an earth mover in to pick up his big fat azz

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

why is no one talking about this pass it was a little dink pass from joey just like a lot of the others but because it worked eveyone is saying how great crump did which is true but, remember this joey took one **** of a lick and got up. bryon would still be there till they got an earth mover in to pick up his big fat azz

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

props to joey for standing in and taking a big hit to complete the pass.

props to crump for reacting to the coverage and getting behind the saftey that bit on the underneath route.

the pass .... it was a little dink pass. joe m. threw a lot of'em to rice. it was the run after the catch that made them touchdown passes. thats what happened yesterday. short pass ......... long run .......... touchdown! thanks joey! thanks crump! some people call it ........................ team work!