jamaal anderson

thesouphead

he had a good game. rushing the passer and stopping the run. i'd actually say he had a really good day stopping the run. not only was he in position. but he put a couple nasty sticks on the ball carrier.

big ups to trey lewis too. he did a mighty fine job in the middle.

yup, he was awesome against the run today, both anderson and lewis. lewis was huge in there today! i admit i was totally wrong about grady leaving, the coaching staff knew what they were doing, lewis is the sh** in there!!!

ja will finish the season with zero sacks and will be cut in the offseason. he is a bust. he is averaging a whopping two tackles per game. i said it when we drafted him. it was a wasted pick. he won't have any sacks. he isn't making any impact. peppers had like 10 sacks his rookie season. ja sucks.

... blink.gifblink.gif

i do not believe your words!!!! he had a good game. defense had a very good game.

go falcons!!!

ja will finish the season with zero sacks and will be cut in the offseason. he is a bust. he is averaging a whopping two tackles per game. i said it when we drafted him. it was a wasted pick. he won't have any sacks. he isn't making any impact. peppers had like 10 sacks his rookie season. ja sucks.

i smell a troll dry.gif

how many does he have this year? shut the **** up.

and in peppers 2nd season, at 9 weeks in, he only had 2.......and he is a rde.

what a stupid assessment. dry.gif

i was at the game and watched him closely! i was shocked at how many times he was doubled teamed and chipped on. since it is obvious you have no clue about football i will enlighten you! why do you think malloy was in their backfield all day. he did most of his work from ja,s side. ja does not have the stats but he is getting the work done very well, taking two people many times!