anybody have any info on the colts-falcons game?

beauj

like the majority of the fans out there, i don't have nfl network and refuse to pay extra a month for it considering how **** greedy comcast got.

from what i've heard, a pregame will be on myatltv, channel 36 on basic cable. i don't know if they'll be showing the game, but lately they have been showing some nfl network shows.

so, will the same rules apply from last years cowboys game, so the game will be seen locally if you're within the territory?

like the majority of the fans out there, i don't have nfl network and refuse to pay extra a month for it considering how **** greedy comcast got.

from what i've heard, a pregame will be on myatltv, channel 36 on basic cable. i don't know if they'll be showing the game, but lately they have been showing some nfl network shows.

so, will the same rules apply from last years cowboys game, so the game will be seen locally if you're within the territory?

myatltv36 will air ind@atl on thanksgiving in the atlanta area, unless a blackout occurs.

i sadly can't even bring myself to get worked up about it. there is no nfl network on my local tv or local cable provider. unless i can find a bar around here with the game on, on thanksgiving day i'm fooked. this blows. i really hate the new nfl scheduling over the diff. channels and i hate the nfl network. i hope cable companies keep on dropping them so they have to give this bad idea up and give us our games back.

i know the nfl is all about the money, but this is just stupid.

i sadly can't even bring myself to get worked up about it. there is no nfl network on my local tv or local cable provider. unless i can find a bar around here with the game on, on thanksgiving day i'm fooked. this blows. i really hate the new nfl scheduling over the diff. channels and i hate the nfl network. i hope cable companies keep on dropping them so they have to give this bad idea up and give us our games back.

i know the nfl is all about the money, but this is just stupid.

comcast recently dropped it, and makes you pay $5 extra a month for it. so i dropped comcast and told them why. as usual, they didn't care.

nfln was talking about how well it went last year, and it's just hard to believe to me. it's all money, plain and simple. it's not fair to others either. they just want more people to sign up for dish or directv so they get their cut. i'd love to see the nfln ratings vs a standard cable game.

i still say "i can't go with a service provider for many reasons that carries nfl network now".

the thing is though you would think these networks would wise up and offer you the opportunity to pay a small fee to watch the game live on the internet if you wanted to......

maybe someday they will wise up to this new internet tv thing going on, same with the blackouts, but i hope the blackouts don't ever get offered because that would lead to totall nfl pay per view only, at least in my opinion.