pirated video is illegal

dmoney1632

what is the pirated video is illegal channel for the game or is it a blackout?

my goodman, you can not say so----p----kas----t as if you do without spaces etc, the board automatically changes it to "pirated video is illegal"

i don't know the channel but the game is not blacked out, try this link:

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?compet...mericanfootball

me too...looking elsewhere now...hopefully i'll find it.

does that t.v.a n t s link work?

wont work for me, i guess the tiny little ant took a dump on a flying falcon. sorry i had to say that and this sucks that the game was advertised to be shown by fox up untill last night in this area, it's also listed as being shown by fox when you first get to this website. thing is though they don't give a crap, i'm done with fox forever. fox sucks!!! yeah there will be the tampa game "supposedally shown on fox" and then the "nfl network" game vs. the colts but i don't have nfl network.

i give up on the falcons, if i can't watch or keep up with them or i am going to have to spend my weekend not knowing if they are gonna be shown or if they are not or should i go to the game or i should not then i say the **** with them and fox!!!!!!!!!!

i am done! that's it! there is more to life on the weekends than falcons, besides they suck a-ss anyway this year honestally and it hurts me to say that.....

wont work for me, i guess the tiny little ant took a dump on a flying falcon. sorry i had to say that and this sucks that the game was advertised to be shown by fox up untill last night in this area, it's also listed as being shown by fox when you first get to this website. thing is though they don't give a crap, i'm done with fox forever. fox sucks!!! yeah there will be the tampa game "supposedally shown on fox" and then the "nfl network" game vs. the colts but i don't have nfl network.

i give up on the falcons, if i can't watch or keep up with them or i am going to have to spend my weekend not knowing if they are gonna be shown or if they are not or should i go to the game or i should not then i say the **** with them and fox!!!!!!!!!!

i am done! that's it! there is more to life on the weekends than falcons, besides they suck a-ss anyway this year honestally and it hurts me to say that.....

would you like some cries whilst you wait for your whambulance?

radio link:

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/index.php...280065&st=0