coach p and mckay's mistakes this season so far

red2play

i'm in full support of the coach but he's made some mistakes thus far. here's my list.

1. keeping redman. this is obviously a personal favorite but hurts the team as we are now stuck with harrington. there are some fa's that could have made an impact even before byron came here.

2. getting hoey. we all know that bill musgrave was the guy who wanted harrington but he's still the hc so he has to take some of this blame.

3. getting robinson over michael bush. i think getting michael bush was a much greater need.

4. no fa ol and only two in the draft. if he knew the ol should have been bigger, he should have picked up another fa ol guard or tackle.

that's what i can think of off the top of my head.

i'm in full support of the coach but he's made some mistakes thus far. here's my list.

1. keeping redman. this is obviously a personal favorite but hurts the team as we are now stuck with harrington. there are some fa's that could have made an impact even before byron came here.

2. getting hoey. we all know that bill musgrave was the guy who wanted harrington but he's still the hc so he has to take some of this blame.

3. getting robinson over michael bush. i think getting michael bush was a much greater need.

4. no fa ol and only two in the draft. if he knew the ol should have been bigger, he should have picked up another fa ol guard or tackle.

that's what i can think of off the top of my head.

although i disagree with 3 of your first four points, i think it was a mistake to pay mughelli that much money and use him only once in the first eight games on short yardage, also not using norwood enough. i have to say although i have been disappointed with our record so far, i like what petrino is trying to do with this team. go falcons!

his only mistake in my eyes was not dropping the boom on all the "veterans" who mouthed off to the press. shut your pie holes you whiny overpaid chumps! let the man coach, if you can't fit in, lead or move out of the way. this coach won't baby you and play pattycake with you at half time like mora.

i would say another mistake is under utilizing ovie. let the man carry on the short yardage plays. other than that, i think petrino is headed in the right direction.