doesn't anyone realize the falcons stink?

eat a peach

you're totally wrong though...the fact that this horrible falcons team is in all these games shows that they are only a couple plays away each game, so therefore only a couple players away in key positions. we're not going to be a 16-0 team anytime soon...but...this team can turn it around very quickly, with the good coaching we're finally getting.

i would be happy w/ a 13-3 or a 12-4 season w/ in a couple years.

you're totally wrong though...the fact that this horrible falcons team is in all these games shows that they are only a couple plays away each game, so therefore only a couple players away in key positions. we're not going to be a 16-0 team anytime soon...but...this team can turn it around very quickly, with the good coaching we're finally getting.

winners find ways to win and losers find ways to lose. dont act like this is the 1st year the falcons have done this. they have 29 losing seasons for a reason laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

! agree

what about instead of waiting until next year these guys start to play

better. they aren't maxed out on the capabilities they have. i'm not

satisfied with waiting until we have a perfect team to expect good things

to happen.

good coaching??????atlanta fans....totally clueless!!!!!!!

i always remember 1979 when i thought it was back to business as usual...and then the next year we win the division for the first time!

in the "new" nfc it is very possible for the falcons to not only make the playoffs next year, but go to the nfc championship game.

following the trend of the last two years you get the 2nd pick in the draft and you turn your season around.

worked for saints and lions!

seriously though, ridiculous thing to say considering the worst to first trend in the nfc south, who's to say we can't win the division title next year?

bus speaks the truth wink.gif

the worst to first trend hasnt failed yet laugh.gif

look the bottom line is you are either a fan or you are not!a real fan supports there team no matter what!a real fan never talks down about their team!you know what every win makes me happy and every loss is a step towards the draft and a better season next year the way i see it we are in a great place right now!we need to cheer on our team and save al the trash talking for the other guys i.e. the panthers tomorrow!we have a good chance to win this one let's go out there and rep our team!

look the bottom line is you are either a fan or you are not!a real fan supports there team no matter what!a real fan never talks down about their team!you know what every win makes me happy and every loss is a step towards the draft and a better season next year the way i see it we are in a great place right now!we need to cheer on our team and save al the trash talking for the other guys i.e. the panthers tomorrow!we have a good chance to win this one let's go out there and rep our team!

exactly how i feel

win-win situation

a win is a win and a loss may still be a win on draft day

our defense has been quite good this year, and if we can upgrade depth on the dline, maybe add a dt and ilb, our defense will be even better now and in the future.

then, upgrade the oline and suddenly our offense will look much better. dont ask me how... rolleyes.gif