joey harrington will lead the team to victory.

monson007

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

joey will take over the game this sunday. the panthers are banged up so he has a good chance of making some big plays and he needs too.

leftwich has proven that he is not durable and not starter material.

joey will start most of the games this year.

you're a man on a mission, huh? if you're not trolling about colt brennan, you're trolling about joey harrington.

do you just not know how to carry on discussion with people? do you have any social skills?

do you just not know how to carry on discussion with people? do you have any social skills?

the fact that you posted on my thread is an answer to that. if i did not possess social skills etc, you would post elsewhere. feel better now, carter?

stop crying and admit that joey is a pretty good quarterback for now and colt brennan is the quarterback for the future.

your opinion means nothing.

then why should anyone else besides you even bother to post?

our only wins have come with joey at the helm. he is the only quarterback to win games for the falcons this year.

so have all our losses. joey took over for byron, but atl couldn't hold the lead.

then why should anyone else besides you even bother to post?

so have all our losses. joey took over for byron, but atl couldn't hold the lead.

false, the falcons took the lead when joey came in for lefty. lefty lost both games he played in. he can't win one, **** he can't finish one either. joey can finish. he is stronger then lefty, plays with heart.

the fact that you posted on my thread is an answer to that. if i did not possess social skills etc, you would post elsewhere. feel better now, carter?

stop crying and admit that joey is a pretty good quarterback for now and colt brennan is the quarterback for the future.

huh.gif

it's a pretty basic ability to post a thread. you aren't the only guy making threads i respond to, hoss.

i just don't understand why you feel the need to constantly tell people joey is good. nobody believes that... you know that right? we're just stuck with him. blink.gif

false, the falcons took the lead when joey came in for lefty. lefty lost both games he played in. he can't win one, **** he can't finish one either. joey can finish. he is stronger then lefty, plays with heart.

not false. joey led the team down the field to a fg, making it a 16-14 atl lead. atl lost the game 22-16, with joey as the qb.

your opinion means nothing. our only wins have come with joey at the helm. he is the only quarterback to win games for the falcons this year.

and... havent the all of our losses come with him at the helm? and we have more losses then wins...

vs. tennessee: joey threw an int that caused the titans to take the lead... byron came in after that in a game the falcons were already losing... harrington loses this one.

vs. new orleans: harrington came in with 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, took the lead, but couldn't lead the team back again with 10 minutes left in the 4th. leftwich's offense scored 13 of the teams 16 points in that game, but joey took the lead and then the team lost the game. if this were baseball it'd be joey's loss.

"your opinion means nothing"... why? because he doesn't agree with you? right.

harrington is not a "pretty good quarterback". he's average at best...