injury report

texfalcfan

falcons | norwood likely to play week 10

fri, 9 nov 2007 13:33:00 -0800

d. orlando ledbetter, of the atlanta journal-constitution, reports atlanta falcons rb jerious norwood (ankle) returned to practice friday, nov. 9, and is likely to play week 10.

kffl's got him at likely via the ajc...

i just don't want to get torched like we did at the end of last season when they beat us with a damned high school offense.

you realize that, with a scrub qb, that's what they're likely to do unless we prove from the get go that we can stop it, right?

direwolf

maybe if we score more than 3 points this time it will help.

what does "team decision" mean when listed on the injury report?

that the team decided that player would not play that week due to injury even if the player wanted to?

or did they bench him for non-injury reasons?

i've always wondered this too......bump 4 answer.

yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

i think it was dunn who normally sat out of each wednesday training last year because the older players tend to need rest to stay fresh for the whole season... i think that when dunn was out it was team decision cause he can practice but it is for safety precation the players are not training... i know its confusing

Guest dtank2g2
thats good to hear, but it is from the ajc laugh.gif

for the record steve wyche (spelling) and terrance moore are a joke mad.gif

steve is ok. terrence moore is a cra*khead!

the bad: norwood listed as questionable unsure.gif

the good: crump listed as probable smile.gif

it looks like matt moore will start for car tongue.gif

say what you want about how moore will torch the falcs but i dont buy that for a second. blink.gif

the good : "the falcons still have a season they can salvage because the nfc south's other teams have played just as crappy as the falcons".

the bad : " doesn't matter who is in the offense at qb for the falcons if the o-line doesn't block you can forget about a great passing game, even if the wr's are making miracle catches".

the ugly : "it seems keith brooking will tackle any falcons player at will like he did lewis sanders in the saints game to allow a td when lewis had the saints reggie bush stopped". yeah i said it and you can kiss my axx if you don't like it but keith brooking needs to go period!!!!!!!!!!!! he doesn't do nothing but get numbers on his stats by touching people that have already been tripped and are on the ground then he touches them, i haven't seen him make a sack or tackle in years!!!!! i guess keith brooking is being kept around because he's one of these people in the southern "good ole boys" club so to speak.

and no "there is no race card being played here" it's just the cold hard facts!

the good : "the falcons still have a season they can salvage because the nfc south's other teams have played just as crappy as the falcons".

the bad : " doesn't matter who is in the offense at qb for the falcons if the o-line doesn't block you can forget about a great passing game, even if the wr's are making miracle catches".

the ugly : "it seems keith brooking will tackle any falcons player at will like he did lewis sanders in the saints game to allow a td when lewis had the saints reggie bush stopped". yeah i said it and you can kiss my axx if you don't like it but keith brooking needs to go period!!!!!!!!!!!! he doesn't do nothing but get numbers on his stats by touching people that have already been tripped and are on the ground then he touches them, i haven't seen him make a sack or tackle in years!!!!! i guess keith brooking is being kept around because he's one of these people in the southern "good ole boys" club so to speak.

and no "there is no race card being played here" it's just the cold hard facts!

i agree but maybe his performance will go up with trey lewis in unsure.gif

also the d should have some momentum left from last week. i hope huh.gif