alot of you seem to want to tank the rest of the season!

i think we should play hard, put together some wins and end this season winning......besides the draft doesnt seem to be very deep anyway!

i would like to see two things accomplished before the end of the season:

1. win as many games as possible.

2. get all of the players some playing time so that we can figure out who fits into the future of the franchise.

2. get all of the players some playing time so that we can figure out who fits into the future of the franchise.

the falcons failed to show up for the second half of the last 2 seasons. they owe

themselves and the fans a strong finish. the draft will work itself out, anybody

playing for a high draft choice is a sick puppy.

basically all the younger players are playing anyway.....i want to see them finish the season off strong......get some big plays out of the youngsters and get lefty in there when healthy!!! i dont think the draft is deep enough to worry bout a pick out of the top 5!

my thoughts exactly. winning takes precedence over talent evaluation, too, while we're talking about it.

if the season ended now, we'd have the sixth pick in the draft. i'm not going to freak out about the draft right now. we should have the ammo to do what we need to do.

direwolf

remember reeves' first season here. they got off to a slow start, then finished strong, carrying that momentum in to the next season where they ended up in the superbowl.

i always want a strong finish.....even if this team has the same record of last year, it would mean a winning second half, something we have not experienced in a couple of years.

remember reeves' first season here. they got off to a slow start, then finished strong, carrying that momentum in to the next season where they ended up in the superbowl.

i always want a strong finish.....even if this team has the same record of last year, it would mean a winning second half, something we have not experienced in a couple of years.

winning is a habit!!!

nosferatu

i would love to see them some how beat the colt's on thanksgiving.and winning the south!!!

for those who have watched the falcons for a long time, beating the colts and losing to weak teams would totally be in this franchises nature. rolleyes.gif for several years, the falcons made a habit out of beating the previous years super bowl champ while compiling a mediocre record for the rest of the season...

for the rest of the season, i'd just like to see continued improvement each week. the rest will take care of itself.

i agree! i especially would like for byron l. to come back and play in as many games as possible so the falcons can go into next year knowing if he's the qb they want for the falcons or if they need to try and draft or pick up somebody else to play qb from free agency. i just don't see joey h. being our starting qb next season.

i think we should play hard, put together some wins and end this season winning......besides the draft doesnt seem to be very deep anyway!

i think they should sell the team, burn the uniforms, jail every falcon employee.........including blank, and start over.....................in nova scotia !!!

about that 1997 season...jamal anderson was injured for much of the first half of that season. the falcons started winning when jamal came back to solidify the running game, thats when the team started winning in the second half of that season.

the only comparison to that season and this, in my mind, might be leftwich. but he has to come back real soon to make that much of a difference.

me, i do want that high draft choice....we were just one pick away from having a dynamic rb this last draft. in my mind? if we are going to miss the playoffs anyway, why not sacrifice this losing season in order to advance the team in upcoming years?

or is everyone simply satisfied with a few feel good wins that dont amount to anything?

who wants a bunch of new college players that will need years to develop. let's make some trades happen for good players now!

dont know if this feature is still there or not, but try going to the falcons history page and look at the trades this team has made in the past. it isnt pretty....

better to draft players with our own draft picks and then actually keep the ones that pan out. do that and this team just might do something. eventually.