i hope we never draft another "troubled" player

michaelgee

i hope the falcon filter stays in place and we never sign or pursue any more of these low iq, bad citzen types.

it is a complete crapshoot to take on these marginal human beings and hope they become good players.

the last qb, pac man jones, chris henry, all these people need to be on other teams. we will gain on the league if we let our competition sign these nut cases.

when the milk goes sour you throw it out.

putting it back in the fridge and hoping it gets better is a waste of time.

these "problem" people who are nothing more than "works in progress" to join the functional human race is a waste.

michaelgee huh.gif

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you have someone in mind?

...if this is about babs, i think he was squeeky clean before we drafted him. he was like volunteer this, team captain that...so sometimes it can be a crapshoot.

i like babs, i said from the start that it was self defense.

i named the pac man etc types i was indicating, very clearly.

michaelgee wink.gif

i hope the falcon filter stays in place and we never sign or pursue any more of these low iq, bad citzen types.

it is a complete crapshoot to take on these marginal human beings and hope they become good players.

the last qb, pac man jones, chris henry, all these people need to be on other teams. we will gain on the league if we let our competition sign these nut cases.

these "problem" people who are nothing more than "works in progress" to join the functional human race is a waste.

michaelgee huh.gif

who have we drafted that was troubled?

michaelgee huh.gif

i wished the filter worked on bad head coaches and owners

michaelgee huh.gif

so...if we ever get to a point where we need that "one" player to put us over the hump but he has a trouble past, history, problem, etc we shouldn't sign him? say, for example, a corey dillion or better yet randy moss type player.

filter? this is the nfl were talking about here and grownups. "bad citizen types?". are you saying people you don't agree with because of some reason other than football? or are you saying people you don't agree with by calling them bad citizens because they are, i should say "different"? as in color?

michaelgee huh.gif

there will always be problem people. a long time ago england had trouble with a problem person. he kept doing stuff that was against english law ....... his name was george washington! i wonder what would i find if i could do a profile on you. if you open the closets of a lot of the critics ...... you find the same kind of mis-discretions as those they are slamming!

i'll just take the best available players. i've never believed someones talking off the field really hurts the teams performance on the field.

i mean, joey harrington won't become peyton manning because all his teammates say it or don't say anything, just as tom brady won't be anything less then tom brady even if randy starts talking ****.

if it did players like moss, owens, sanders, lewis, etc would never win anything. let the players give the media soundbite, give the fans something to ***** about, as long as they play, and do their job well i don't care. winning is more important then anything else.

michaelgee huh.gif

i wish the filter would filter stupid posts...

[/b]

michaelgee huh.gif

you are losing your mind. better yet, you have lost your mind. you are bodering on racism... better yet, you have crossed that border with your hidden agenda. sad.gif

filter? this is the nfl were talking about here and grownups. "bad citizen types?". are you saying people you don't agree with because of some reason other than football? or are you saying people you don't agree with by calling them bad citizens because they are, i should say "different"? as in color?

bingo ........ i think you hit the nail dead center. there are some color issues going on there. we get one of these every now and then.

bingo ........ i think you hit the nail dead center. there are some color issues going on there. we get one of these every now and then.

i don't care if a player is green, tan, black (er uh, i was raised by a black woman) or purple.

you are whipping your race card out again, you just gotta get that race card under control.

michaelgee blink.gif

this is dumb. you can't expect a human being to be a perfect angel, regardless of where they come from. and how can you control the people you draft when they don't do anything to set off a red flag until after you have drafted them and given them a contract??

there is a big difference between a troubled player and a player who is just up to no good. everyone makes mistakes, some people never learn from it.

michaelgee huh.gif

you are losing your mind. better yet, you have lost your mind. you are bodering on racism... better yet, you have crossed that border with your hidden agenda. sad.gif

put your race card up, race was not part of my post until you brought it up.

i don't care who, what or where a player comes from, if he has behavioral issues he should be very low on the priority list.

behavioral issues are anger issues, criminal past etc.

if you can't figure that much out you shouldn't be up this late. sheesh, that race cards always comes out first thing by the haters don't it!

michaelgee blink.gif

this is dumb. you can't expect a human being to be a perfect angel, regardless of where they come from. and how can you control the people you draft when they don't do anything to set off a red flag until after you have drafted them and given them a contract??

there is a big difference between a troubled player and a player who is just up to no good. everyone makes mistakes, some people never learn from it.

is that you quincy?? you party too hard dude!

michaelgee wink.gif

i don't care who, what or where a player comes from, if he has behavioral issues he should be very low on the priority list.

behavioral issues are anger issues, criminal past etc.

laugh.gif @ anger issues.

if you won't us to not look at players with any type of issue we probably won't be looking at many players. probably no players. everyone has some type of issue.

michaelgee huh.gif

i was referring directly to pacman jones, i named him specifically in my post, he is a waste of humanity.

all of this racism stuff is the concoction of your twisted minds, i posted nothing about rascism.

do you think he will ever get it??

michaelgee blink.gif

laugh.gif @ anger issues.

if you won't us to not look at players with any type of issue we probably won't be looking at many players. probably no players. everyone has some type of issue.

but if the plan is to put millions of dollars in someone's hands, there should be some determination of responsibility.

if someone is not a responsible person at some level, he will end up crashing and burning.

why is this so hard to understand?

michaelgee huh.gif