chester taylor

do you think that we should go after chester taylor? he is a more physical back than warrick dunn, and would fit patrino offense more.

hes getting a little long in the tooth, comparitively.

one thing though, he doesnt have a ton of carries on his body....but he really isnt that big of a guy. he is relatively physical, but not quite what i would think petrino is looking for. i aint no prognosis dude though.

yes, and throw in the fact that he tends to get dinged up quite a bit, i would much rather see the falcons head in another direction. they don't need taylor.

well, we are going to need a power back and we don't have enough draft picks to fix the dt (possibly), ol, qb and rb all in one draft. why not get a serviceable rb, and a guard in fa rather than in the draft?

do you think that we should go after chester taylor? he is a more physical back than warrick dunn, and would fit patrino offense more.

no, i'd prefer drafting a young man out of arkansas by the name of mcfadden, i believe. they say he is a tad above average.

i think alot of you guess mistake what petrino means by his offense is best for a powerback. i doesnt mean we bring every back over 235 in for a workout. petrino's offense is best suited for a back who will run off tackle and dives and get 3 yrds consistently. a workhouse who can carry the rock 30 times a game or punish a defense in the 4th quarter who has been chasing the receivers all day. that is what petrino needs. heck if he can get that in a 215 lb back then that is where we need to go.

well, we are going to need a power back and we don't have enough draft picks to fix the dt (possibly), ol, qb and rb all in one draft. why not get a serviceable rb, and a guard in fa rather than in the draft?

jamal anderson was a 7th round pick, terrell davis was a 6th round pick, and even chester taylor was taken in the 6th.

i have no problem with us taking a rb in the draft, as long as we aren't using an early pick to do it.