what is the chances that we have another blackout for the...

chance are very good for that.

i wonder about the thanksgiving game. since the game is on thursday when do they have to sell that out by?

i bet the nfl network loves the fact this game could possibly get blacked out.

as bad as th falcons are this season, i highly doubt we get a blackout for thanksgiving..the superbowl champs comin to town is always worth watching..we all hope he doesnt tear our defense up to shreds but its likely to happen.

falcons/rams may be blacked out in st.louis but we will get it for sure down here.

exactly. the game is only blacked out in the home team's area. we play the rams in st. louis. as for the colts, as someone already said, since it is one the nfl network, it will be televised nationally (if your cable service gets the nfln).

it says on the homepage that there are still tickets left for the thanksgiving game, that is horrible. that game should be a sellout, it's the defending superbowl champs on primetime.

yes but for games on sunday the game has to sell out by thursday at 1:00 pm.

what are the rules for a game that starts on thursday?

would it need to sell out by monday?

there might be quite a few people that decide to watch the game but i'm thinking this will be a wednesday/thursday decision.

this one's a little hard to guess because of all the holiday travel.

well since the thanksgiving game is on the nfl network, if it is not blacked out, will it be shown in atlanta on local tv?

i have been invited to my parents for thanksgiving and they don't get the nfl network. i can see this game if i stay home, black out or not. huh.gif

if the game is not blacked out locally, then it probably would be broadcast by a local channel. that's the been the case when games were covered on cable networks - espn.

yes but for games on sunday the game has to sell out by thursday at 1:00 pm.

what are the rules for a game that starts on thursday?

would it need to sell out by monday?

there might be quite a few people that decide to watch the game but i'm thinking this will be a wednesday/thursday decision.

this one's a little hard to guess because of all the holiday travel.

it's the same 72 hour rule.

as bad as th falcons are this season, i highly doubt we get a blackout for thanksgiving..the superbowl champs comin to town is always worth watching..we all hope he doesnt tear our defense up to shreds but its likely to happen.

abe may have something to say about you waving your surrender flag too soon.

maybe they should cancel the game and give the win to indy?? is that what you are thinking?

michaelgee unsure.gif

it's the same 72 hour rule.

thanks.

then the game would need to be a sellout by monday night.

this could be a blackout because i'm not sure we're going to get a bunch of indy fans flying into town on thanksgiving.

the nfl network will probably do something so that this game doesn't get blacked out. after all, how embarassing would that be?

well since the thanksgiving game is on the nfl network, if it is not blacked out, will it be shown in atlanta on local tv?

i have been invited to my parents for thanksgiving and they don't get the nfl network. i can see this game if i stay home, black out or not. huh.gif

hopefully 'home' isn't in atlanta or metro atlanta, because if it is, you won't be getting the game anywhere within 75 miles of the city with a blackout. if it's not a blackout, the game will probably be broadcasted on nbc 11alive (who broadcasted last year's dal@atl game on the nfl network) or cbs46 (who broadcasted the nyg@atl mnf game this year).

we need to win this week's game against carolina to maintain some fanbase. i think our win against the 49'ers probably made a lot of people wish they had gone to the game because we were able to make a lot of plays and force several turnovers. if we can win this week, i think it will help build some momentum that will make our fans want to start coming to the games again. one thing's for sure though...this team needs a franchise player now that vick is gone.