i got one for ya.....

we talk about everything on here but while at work today i thought you know last year or the year before that or on back to 2000 the answer to my question would be simple and widely popular but now that vick is gone who is you favorite player?who is the guy on this team that you stand behind 110%?the guy who you buy his jersey,you got his autograph the guy you love to see play week in and week out?i'll start off i like norwood!to me he matches the excitement that vick brought to the field!i think he'll break out a big year next season as the starter!

we talk about everything on here but while at work today i thought you know last year or the year before that or on back to 2000 the answer to my question would be simple and widely popular but now that vick is gone who is you favorite player?who is the guy on this team that you stand behind 110%?the guy who you buy his jersey,you got his autograph the guy you love to see play week in and week out?i'll start off i like norwood!to me he matches the excitement that vick brought to the field!i think he'll break out a big year next season as the starter!

amen to that brother!!

my top 3:

norwood

john abraham

roddy"no more skillet hands"white laugh.gif j/k

hey i see what you're saying about the team thing!i feel the same way but i guess i was just going for the "who brings the excitement back to the team factor".the way i see it how things worked out was def. crazy but i like now that there are falcons fans and thats all!no more people who like one guy and thats it and thats not me at all but i do back up my statement norwood brings excitement to this team and hopefully during the offseason we make the right moves and bring in more guys like him!

i like the atlanta falcons. not any individual player... i want them all to succeed.

very pc answer. biggrin.gif i'm always a fan of the team but there are individuals that i have latched on to over the years as my guy. after the deal with mike i guess i have been reluctant to do so. i am a big fan of d hall's play on the field but with his problems with the staff and a contract coming up it scares me that he will not be around though i certainly hope he stays. norwood, abraham, boley and roddy are good candidates.