could be a great week for da d....

ki45toryu

we already have 14 turnovers forced in the last 5 weeks...i think going against carolina can continue this surprising trend.

look for zimmer to dial up the pressure regardless of whom is qb'ing for carolina....especially if smith is unavailable for car.

1 other thing....chris crocker, in the last 3 weeks, has played his best football since coming to the falcons. look for him to continue that trend this week as the rest of the d continue to gather confidence about making big plays.

plus, we may have nicholas back this week, which will only help keep demo fresh on 3rd down.

yes the defense has been pretty good but i'm far more concerned with deshaun foster. he's a falcon killer, he has his best games against us.

other than that i've been very impressed with our d. now if only our offense could convert the turnovers to points, that's been a real disappointment. i'm sick of field goals, i want some touchdowns scored!

we already have 14 turnovers forced in the last 5 weeks...i think going against carolina can continue this surprising trend.

look for zimmer to dial up the pressure regardless of whom is qb'ing for carolina....especially if smith is unavailable for car.

1 other thing....chris crocker, in the last 3 weeks, has played his best football since coming to the falcons. look for him to continue that trend this week as the rest of the d continue to gather confidence about making big plays.

plus, we may have nicholas back this week, which will only help keep demo fresh on 3rd down.

what's wrong with smith???

what's up with smith? hammy?

media is saying hip contusion. anything lower body related with him though is actually labial related. its just the carolina fo trying to put a nice spin on things.

and no offense to women everyone, you are all much more mature, and cry significantly less than steve smith does.

media is saying hip contusion. anything lower body related with him though is actually labial related. its just the carolina fo trying to put a nice spin on things.

and no offense to women everyone, you are all much more mature, and cry significantly less than steve smith does.

wow, he just needs:

midol.jpg

well, the sad thing is that as long as smith's brain is working that's all he'll need to beat d-lo. just mind power alone.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

with that said, i never understood why some players are labeled as babies and some aren't. steve smith might be a bigger baby than hall, but the media just ignores him.