3 year fix for the falcons. some may not like it.

nolebone

after all the vick garbage i thought we were 3 years away from having a legitimate qb. we would have to draft him and let him develope. we all know that 3 years is a realistic amount of time to get a young qb ready to run and manage the offense.

this being said, durring that time, all our veterane contracts will be up for renegotiation or whatever. i say to heck with them. trade d-horrible, trade crump, even though i like him, and even shop brooking, plus anybody else who looks like they might fall in that time frame.

before you absolutely kill me, think about this. we would get an enormous amount of picks durring that time. durring a time when we would be developing a qb anyway. i don't think we have a defense, or will have one, durring that time to pull a baltimore ravens type thing. we also would be able to get through the period that vick's cap penalties would kill us. i admit i don't know how all that works. our draft picks and young talent would develope along side the new qb.

i'm sorry but i just don't see how we could get a big name, free agent qb with all the bs that is going on now. plus, i don't think we have the money. shop the vets, get top draft picks and young talent, save the money, and develope a team that might stay together for many, many years.

after all the vick garbage i thought we were 3 years away from having a legitimate qb. we would have to draft him and let him develope. we all know that 3 years is a realistic amount of time to get a young qb ready to run and manage the offense.

this being said, durring that time, all our veterane contracts will be up for renegotiation or whatever. i say to heck with them. trade d-horrible, trade crump, even though i like him, and even shop brooking, plus anybody else who looks like they might fall in that time frame.

before you absolutely kill me, think about this. we would get an enormous amount of picks durring that time. durring a time when we would be developing a qb anyway. i don't think we have a defense, or will have one, durring that time to pull a baltimore ravens type thing. we also would be able to get through the period that vick's cap penalties would kill us. i admit i don't know how all that works. our draft picks and young talent would develope along side the new qb.

i'm sorry but i just don't see how we could get a big name, free agent qb with all the bs that is going on now. plus, i don't think we have the money. shop the vets, get top draft picks and young talent, save the money, and develope a team that might stay together for many, many years.

you're crazy....crump=4th rd pick, brooking=5th rd pick. sure d-hall gets us a top 15 pick and a 3rd rounder...but do you want to trade one of the best players in the league who's only 23 and will be a 3time pro bowler at a chic position? i think not.

even if we can't trade crump and brooking, cut them and get their cap room.

i don't beleive we get more than a 4th for crumpler. nothing for brooking and hall will just split........................

petrino will have to rebuild in the draft and free agents he can pick up, but there is nothing wrong with that.look how the lions dumped players that didn't fit the system.it seems like it took 2 years but can be done..............