boley

Big Duke 6

brooking a piece of crap?that is ridiculous!i hate when people get into that what have you done for me lately mode as if one season or half a season turns a guy from a pro bowler to a piece of crap really i think he has done pretty good this year granted not his best year but def. not a piece of crap!

boley and demorrio are our most promising defenders, imo. anderson has shown flashes of brilliance, but has looked like the fool a few times as well. could you imagine those two with phillip wheeler roaming the middle? what a nice young lb corps we'd have. but i'd rather get a few years out of brooking and improve our o-line... sad but true fact.

i could see brooking going another year or picking up another mlb in freeagancey.

i hope not... if we are picking in the 7-10 mark of the draft, laurinaitis should be looked at very closely imo

dmo will be cut, and brooking can move to wlb to finish out his career whilst sharing time with nicholas...

who do you propose we get in fa by the way?? the only 'backers worth taking a shot at is suggs#1 and dansby #2, but

i doubt their franchises let them go.

i think suggs could move inside, but id rather draft a good mlb like laurinaitis...