norwood=the future

i see alot of post about mcfadden and i realize that he is gonna be something special coming out of the draft but what about norwood?to me he looks like the future of this club and while i am in the army i am stationed up here in seattle but i am from ga so maybe it's just me watchig from a distance but does anybody hear me on this?the man give 110% every play!!also i think in the draft we should look at a ol even though i know it won't help ticket sales it helps the team!and last but not least i heard the game was blacked out in atl due to ticket sales i have heard of this before but is it true???

norwood is not a complete back and will most likely not be able to handle a full games load. running a 2 back system worked for alot of teams including new orleans last year and looked how well their offense turned out. the nfl draft is about drafting the best overall player early and filling postions later on.

yes it was blackout and i agree with you on norwood but we'll need to pick-up a bigger backup or norwwod will have to put on 10to 15 lbs of muscle.i think we need to draft a dt in the first. then maybe colt brennen(i think he'll be great here he's very accurate) and ol in the 2nd and the best kicker in the draft in round 4 or 5(we'd probably have 2 more wins with a good kicker on this team)

i hear ya on the kicker!and i also feel the same about a two running back system,i just want to know people are getting excited like i am about norwood i think he is a breath of fresh air with all the other madness going on right now!i also fell like we need to keep looking at the positive side of things when it comes to people like brooking and dhall i have heard alot of people saying things about those to that i don't agree with truth is they are probowlers and they are leaders on the team we need to support them!lastly about this blackout why are we not going to games!i know the team is going through hard times but to me thats what makes a fan a fan to support your team at all times!i hope we can get this team turned around this off season we hae to make some smart moves!!

norwood is not a complete back and will most likely not be able to handle a full games load. running a 2 back system worked for alot of teams including new orleans last year and looked how well their offense turned out. the nfl draft is about drafting the best overall player early and filling postions later on.

that's true to a point. but ne isn't drafting qb's or wr's. there is a midway, weighing between positions you need and talent on the board. just like how denver won't be picking up corners, but there is never a clear cut best talent on the board, there is a handful of em, and you pick the best one to fit your team and such.

that's true to a point. but ne isn't drafting qb's or wr's. there is a midway, weighing between positions you need and talent on the board. just like how denver won't be picking up corners, but there is never a clear cut best talent on the board, there is a handful of em, and you pick the best one to fit your team and such.

ofcourse its common sense not to draft a player especially early at your best filled position

well when you pick in the top 10 i think you pick the best player available unless it's at a position where they will never get any playing time (example being that you already have a franchise qb and then you draft another one). i would totally support drafting darren mcfadden and having the 1-2 punch of norwood and dmac.

we could get a big back that fits petrino's system later in the draft and jerious could be one of the best change of pace back in the nfl at that point.

i would like to see our 1st pick spent on a franchise left tackle and wouldn't mind seeing 2 of our 1st day picks spent on the o-line.