salary cap question

cblack

we have $11,969,758 right now with the release of jackson and the addition of anderson maybe about 12.5 million. we have $7,606,027 in dead money this year thats with the cap at 109 million. when we enter free agency next year before anyone is released or we renew we should have the 12 million we have now about half of our dead money im guessing 12.5+3.5 = 16 million + the difference in the cap upgrade which if it's 116 from 109 million should be 7 million more. so 16 + 7 = 23 million before vick's total if we get it. if we get the 20 million back from vick we should have 40 to 45 million to work with to renew peoples contracts and sign new free agents. note: that number is give or take with the amout of peoples contracts who makes more next year than this year. i got this info from capologist and the sites he uses.

we have $11,969,758 right now with the release of jackson and the addition of anderson maybe about 12.5 million. we have $7,606,027 in dead money this year thats with the cap at 109 million. when we enter free agency next year before anyone is released or we renew we should have the 12 million we have now about half of our dead money im guessing 12.5+3.5 = 16 million + the difference in the cap upgrade which if it's 116 from 109 million should be 7 million more. so 16 + 7 = 23 million before vick's total if we get it. if we get the 20 million back from vick we should have 40 to 45 million to work with to renew peoples contracts and sign new free agents. note: that number is give or take with the amout of peoples contracts who makes more next year than this year. i got this info from capologist and the sites he uses.

thanks sc smile.gif this is some what good news...........why do we still have so much dead money still dry.gif but any way we should be able to build our team smartly ie.. not spending on overpriced vets, because we have it doesn' t mean we need to spend it all. looks like we will have active off season....let's go fo!!!!

we better spend that right and get most back from vick. i think that money is much needed at this point. we need it vick sorry man. thanks for everything but we all pay for our mistakes one way or another, yours is just more than most. hope he saved some.

thanks sc smile.gif this is some what good news...........why do we still have so much dead money still dry.gif but any way we should be able to build our team smartly ie.. not spending on overpriced vets, because we have it doesn' t mean we need to spend it all. looks like we will have active off season....let's go fo!!!!

i think we should pick up bart scott from the ravens, he plays next to ray lewis so he must be good. dry.gif

eric beverly te $519,000

allen rossum cb $500,000

edgerton hartwell lb $1,825,000

jason webster cb $3,500,000

ike reese lb $175,000

kevin mathis cb $187,500

matt lehr g $166,666

jordan beck lb $155,000

frank omiyale ot $100,000

darell shropshire dt $11,000

matt prater k $33,528

grady jackson dt $433,333

totals $7,606,027

dead money

there ya go smile.gif

eric beverly te $519,000

allen rossum cb $500,000

edgerton hartwell lb $1,825,000

jason webster cb $3,500,000

ike reese lb $175,000

kevin mathis cb $187,500

matt lehr g $166,666

jordan beck lb $155,000

frank omiyale ot $100,000

darell shropshire dt $11,000

matt prater k $33,528

grady jackson dt $433,333

totals $7,606,027

dead money

there ya go smile.gif

hartwell and webster raped us!

indeed but i really liked hartwell and still do. sadly injury's really got the better of him, can happen to anyone. if he could have stayed healthy i believe he would have been a solid player in zimmers schemes.

yea i always thought he would be a great run stuffer but he never did anything but dissapoint. he was a good ilb but a terrible mlb