playmakers!!!!

sir_dirck

all of our play-makers stepped up sunday. even some of our wanna be play-makers. so, my question is...does harrington get credit for doing the only thing he can do which is throw check downs? did he contribute anything in this game? if so what?

lifes a game u gotta play it while u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all of our play-makers stepped up sunday. even some of our wanna be play-makers. so, my question is...does harrington get credit for doing the only thing he can do which is throw check downs? did he contribute anything in this game? if so what?

lifes a game u gotta play it while u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave it to joey ballgame to lead us to some empty wins to screw our future over when he won't even be here

he threw for a couple of first downs too. overall he had a pretty bad game. i didn't get a good look at the int from my seat but it looked like robinson got his hands on it and should have caught it. similar to the ints off of jenkins?? at least this one didn't go for six, and we held them to a fg

yeh, they did really good against alex smith and a 2-7 niners team. makes one think that with 22 new players, they just might achieve something. we are not even in the same league as dallas, gb, sd, or giants - not on the same planet with indy or ne. be real - we stink - mckay needs to go, and we need a ton of draft picks. time to gut this fish.